Thanks

How to get any item for FREE

Hey guys, I am selling an ebook on how to get any EBook for free
    This EBook is written by me and if I found you trying to resell this without resale rights, I will file a scammer report providing every single detail about it
    There are 5 versions of this ebook
    Version 1 : Ebook only ( 4$ )
    Version 2 : Ebook and Support : ( 6.5$ )
    Version 3 : Ebook, Support and Extra websites to help you since the ebook only has 1 website ( 8.5$ )
    Version 4 : Resale rights ( Ebook, Extra websites, full support to you if you ask for it ) ( 10$ )
    Version 5 : Resale rights but with me closing my own threads ( 12$ )
    Add me on skype if you want to buy : HeroicXPharaoh
    Vouch review :
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    Price (10/10): I'm sure OP has done enough vouch copies to know how to fairly price his eBook. The price is perfect for this method and you'll easily make this money back within an hour (or less) of work depending on if you decide to re-sell your free item(s).

Method (9.5/10): Although it is a form of SEing, this method is fully fool-proof. There is a very small chance (and I'm talking like 0.5%) that this method won't work. Although SEing is extremely popular and has multiple forms/versions of it, this one is unique and literally provides you with step-by-step instructions alongside with a template so that you are literally guaranteed success.

Leech Rating (0/10): Haven't seen this method before despite all of the SEing Methods I've read/heard about. OP's name is in the text document.

Grammar (10/10): I didn't not notice any mistakes in spelling. The English was pretty much perfect and the sentences were structured nicely (not too long). Its pretty much a step-by-step instruction manual (like most eBooks on SEing) and the organization is clear-cut and simple.

Content (9/10): Although this eBook and method is great, highly recommend OP to include more links so the website provided doesn't become overused and the method becomes saturated. The eBook is decently sized, not too short and not too long. The method is fully explained and even provides multiple scenarios on where things can go wrong (but the additional steps will most likely resolve any issue(s) that arise).

Overall (9.5/10): Great, solid eBook. The method is really unique and pretty much guaranteed to work if you decide to perform every step correctly that is listed. Changing up the way you carry out the SEing will of course work but its probably better to stick within the eBook's instructions.

Thanks
    STILL SELLING, PACKAGE #3 ( EBOOK, SUPPORT, EXTRA WEBSITES ) FOR 7.5$ ONLY,