Thread: REZ Mod Bypass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

REZ Mod Bypass

So maty and I have been pretty bored lately and noticed that this section is really, really dead. lol. So yeah we decided to spend a few mins to make you guys a bypass to bring back rez mods.

Will be releasing this sometime tomorrow or within the next few days. we're pretty lazy lel

Description of how you will use it:
    Code:
    NOTE: This bypass method does NOT require you to overwrite any files in your combat arms folder. 
    Meaning if you decide to play without mods, simply don't inject the dll.

1. Create this folder: "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\JAM"

2. Put all your .rez mods in this folder.
    there will be no limit to how many mods you can put in this folder. 
    (for example, put a modded "GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez" in there)

3. Inject the DLL I will release soon. And there you go.
    Last edited by J; 02-20-2014 at 08:37 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    So maty and I have been pretty bored lately and noticed that this section is really, really dead. lol. So yeah we decided to spend a few mins to make you guys a bypass to bring back rez mods.

Will be releasing this sometime tomorrow or within the next few days. we're pretty lazy lel

Description of how you will use it:
    Code:
    NOTE: This bypass method does NOT require you to overwrite any files in your combat arms folder. 
    Meaning if you decide to play without mods, simply don't inject the dll.

1. Create this folder: "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\JAM"

2. Put all your .rez mods in this folder.
    there will be no limit to how many mods you can put in this folder. 
    (for example, put a modded "GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez" in there)

3. Inject the DLL I will release soon. And there you go.
    looks good, but if its a dll it can get detected very soon isnt it?
    Press Thanks if i helped you / if you liked my signature

Add me on skype: ReFusioNN-

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I would assume no, because of the way i do this. After it loads your custom mods, the dll is unloaded from memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    looking forward to this hope we can use this method with the old rez chams, hopefully them thread/post with them wasnt deleted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    this isn't modding. This in fact is an insult to modding in my book. If you have to inject a DLL to achieve a bypass, it's now HACKING, not modding. There's no point in modding if your having to use hack techniques to reach your goal of modifying the files. Using the MD5 spoofing of the rez files is one thing because your still modifying the rez file itself.

if your going to inject a DLL, grab the DIP chams. If your going to use a super knife mod, grab rapid fire. If your going to use vjump, get the ptc in a hack.

point being... people used to rez mod because it was a more concrete way to not get caught with a DLL injection. Just because the DLL unloads from memory, doesn't mean it isn't there at some point to start the bypass. This now puts modding at the same level as hacking when it comes to it being dangerous to your accounts

@.REZ whatchu think? i think i hit the nail on the head
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 02-21-2014 at 11:11 AM.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    this isn't modding. This in fact is an insult to modding in my book. If you have to inject a DLL to achieve a bypass, it's now HACKING, not modding. There's no point in modding if your having to use hack techniques to reach your goal of modifying the files. Using the MD5 spoofing of the rez files is one thing because your still modifying the rez file itself.

if your going to inject a DLL, grab the DIP chams. If your going to use a super knife mod, grab rapid fire. If your going to use vjump, get the ptc in a hack.

point being... people used to rez mod because it was a more concrete way to not get caught with a DLL injection. Just because the DLL unloads from memory, doesn't mean it isn't there at some point to start the bypass. This now puts modding at the same level as hacking when it comes to it being dangerous to your accounts

Took the words out of my mouth as always Dave, this isn't modding anymore.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

supercarz1991 (02-21-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Player in video is banned, game log for sure , for use .dll

And im glad this is not a real public rez bypass.
    Last edited by claypole2; 02-21-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

God hes simply adding the files to the list of .rez files which will get load...
    Very easy because you just have to increase ESI which is a counter variable to add 4 bytes after every entry and then you move your string / name of file into the array. He uses HWBPS.
    He doesnt change any code at all so I assume its a mod xD

EDIT: The dll DOESNT modify any code and removes the breakpoints before unloading so I think you can never (I mean really never) get banned for using this.
    They cant detect nothing
    Last edited by Ch40zz-C0d3r; 02-22-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014

Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)

My new AI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ch40zz-C0d3r For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (03-02-2014),J (02-23-2014),matypatty (02-22-2014),Timboy67678 (03-26-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Well m8, in my book hooking dip is much more "dangerous to my account", If nexon really wanted to prevent modding they could ban you for it weather you are loading extra rez files with a dll or not.

What causes regular dll hacks to get detected is when it modifies the games memory, or is loaded into the process which is not true for our rez bypass.
    The only way this could get detected is if nexon wanted to check all the files that are loaded or hackshield can detect our dll in 0.00000000001ms
    ty ggnore plsrespond

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matypatty For This Useful Post:

Ch40zz-C0d3r (02-23-2014),[MPGH]Flengo (03-02-2014),Timboy67678 (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    God hes simply adding the files to the list of .rez files which will get load...
    Very easy because you just have to increase ESI which is a counter variable to add 4 bytes after every entry and then you move your string / name of file into the array. He uses HWBPS.
    He doesnt change any code at all so I assume its a mod xD

EDIT: The dll DOESNT modify any code and removes the breakpoints before unloading so I think you can never (I mean really never) get banned for using this.
    They cant detect nothing
    everyone so far in the rez modding community agrees this is not a proper bypass and it never will be a proper bypass. The reason you don't understand is because you were never a modder. I bold texted exactly what you said that MAKES this a hack method

we can NOT edit a 4 byte with modding, we can how ever load our own rez files or over write them. There's another little known bypass that i havent told anyone about and i never will. It is done by editing 1 file in a hex editor JUST like modding is supposed to be done

it has always been established that dll injection is hacking because modders don't have the ability to inject a dll via modification of files. It takes a 3rd party tool to inject a dll. Now yes we make mods with 3rd party tools, but those 3rd party tools are what make the mods possible via modding the games files.

injecting a dll is modifying memory which hacking can not do.

drop the project, we obviously have said we don't want it.
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 02-23-2014 at 10:55 AM.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    everyone so far in the rez modding community agrees this is not a proper bypass and it never will be a proper bypass. The reason you don't understand is because you were never a modder. I bold texted exactly what you said that MAKES this a hack method

we can NOT edit a 4 byte with modding, we can how ever load our own rez files or over write them. There's another little known bypass that i havent told anyone about and i never will. It is done by editing 1 file in a hex editor JUST like modding is supposed to be done

it has always been established that dll injection is hacking because modders don't have the ability to inject a dll via modification of files. It takes a 3rd party tool to inject a dll. Now yes we make mods with 3rd party tools, but those 3rd party tools are what make the mods possible via modding the games files.

i think you just hate it for 2 reasons

1. You didnt make it
    2. And couldnt make it
    its still considerd a bypass ok just not your way but it is -_-
    dam dude

"i never will. It is done by editing 1 file"
    do it then

"editing a byte in hex editor"
    that is no longer modding Editing bytes
    is basicly editing Memory -> which is hacking or what ever you want to call it ;D

"drop the project, we obviously have said we don't want it"
    dont tell people what to do you do not own this section ok Please shut the fuck up when you tell people to drop projects ok
    you have no right saying that
    Last edited by DisOwned; 02-23-2014 at 11:41 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DisOwned For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (03-02-2014),LoserMatt (02-27-2014),matypatty (02-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I agree, this will only further prove the point that rez modding isn't what it used to be when I first started.

Most everything that can be done with modding has been done, except for those that you and @.REZ have kept away

Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    i think you just hate it for 2 reasons

1. You didnt make it
    2. And couldnt make it
    its still considerd a bypass ok just not your way but it is -_-
    dam dude

"i never will. It is done by editing 1 file"
    do it then

"editing a byte in hex editor"
    that is no longer modding Editing bytes
    is basicly editing Memory -> which is hacking or what ever you want to call it ;D

"drop the project, we obviously have said we don't want it"
    dont tell people what to do you do not own this section ok Please shut the fuck up when you tell people to drop projects ok
    you have no right saying that
    @supercarz1991 has been around longer and contributed more to the combat arms modding world than most people can even hope to have achieved. If it wasn't for him and .REZ we wouldn't have a lot of mods that we have seen or it would have taken longer for them to have come out. @supercarz1991 was around when I first started to mod back in 2008 and probably has been around longer than that and when he says this isn't modding, he is right. We never had to do half the crap we do now to mod back then, but at least you could say you your modding, but with injecting, that's not modding.

When he said drop the project, he meant it, most of the modders, those that actually used to mod, will not want this. I know I wouldn't, I mean I respect @matypatty, but the way this is done, leans more to hacking than modding. If you want to release, then by all means do, but the point that is trying to be made is that this is hacking, not modding.

Thanks @Ethereal for taking the time and making that awesome looking Darksiders signature up top
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    so your saying that if you were to edit the file engine.exe with a hex editor and change it to load more rez files, that would be a valid rez bypass,
    but when something is changed on runtime that is considered a non valid rez bypass in your book even though it would return the same result but yours would detected by hackshield because you have edited the memory, which once again we have not.

Quote Originally Posted by claypole2 View Post
    Player in video is banned, game log for sure , for use .dll
    And im glad this is not a real public rez bypass.
    1) not banned
    2) if was banned, would be for using robots in elimination.

Last edited by matypatty; 02-23-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You guys are getting way too bent out of shape about this, it's a good median between modding and hacking, but lies in neither of the categories because it is an injected dll that allows the game to read the modded files. A hack that uses mods is just a waste of time in my book. This isn't modding so stop trying to say that it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    You guys are getting way too bent out of shape about this, it's a good median between modding and hacking, but lies in neither of the categories because it is an injected dll that allows the game to read the modded files. A hack that uses mods is just a waste of time in my book. This isn't modding so stop trying to say that it is.
    We wouldn't expect a non-hacker to understand, and please stop talking about your books cuz dey missin' a few chapters m8.
    For your sake lets just say we are all dirty cheaters and will all be banned

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to matypatty For This Useful Post:

Ch40zz-C0d3r (02-24-2014),[MPGH]Flengo (03-02-2014),LoserMatt (02-27-2014),Metab. (02-26-2014),nigger (02-23-2014),Timboy67678 (03-06-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast