Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Florida Medical Marijuana

I just wanted to go on a little rant about Florida medical Marijuana.

We have access to some truly delicious bud here in Florida. Getting your card is very easy as far as I can tell for basically anyone.

You can get flower for between $22 and $60 an 8th. Believe it or not I actually prefer some of the cheaper stuff. Some of the $22 shit has like 21-22% thc.

The cartriges are overpriced as far as I'm concerned. Some dispos have really good tasting carts that hit well but the best way to go is by gettin a seringe and filling up your carts on your own. Carts go from $35 for a quartar gram, some are $50 for a half a gram and some pods are up to $100.

The extracts are the absolute best bang for your buck if you ask me. You can get deals where a full gram of wax is $45 - $50. You can get a distillate syringe for like $55 that is a full gram. Right there you get 2 carts for the price of one and they hit way better. Yaya's smoke shop has the best empty ccell carts always in stock.

The one thing that pisses me off is that all the dispos near me are constantly selling out. They get a small shipment in the beginning of the week and all the flower is gone within hours. On Thrusday night they get a big shippment in and it is always gone by Saturday. Then they close early on the weekends. I work basically 7 days a week working for myself so that sucks. To get the bud I want I have to try really hard. They could be selling at least 7X more bud if they had weed all the time, and that's low balling it.

If you read all this thank you, I honestly just posted this to count towards the amount of posts I need to sell shit in the forums. Wanted the first one to be of at least some substance. --Pun

Thanks

recreational

Do you know anything about recreational laws for Florida? I hear that it will be voted on and it won't be voted on in 2020... recreational will bring a bigger market with more sellers and the market value should drop so it is priced more reasonably.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythalas View Post
    Do you know anything about recreational laws for Florida? I hear that it will be voted on and it won't be voted on in 2020... recreational will bring a bigger market with more sellers and the market value should drop so it is priced more reasonably.
    can't say for sure, but I guess it's active...