Is TopGear still a thing?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Is TopGear still a thing?
I used to make mods about 2/3 years ago and went inactive. I've decided that I might start making some texture mods again. I'm just wondering, is the TopGear modding team I was in still in existence?
Quote Originally Posted by iVivviD View Post
I used to make mods about 2/3 years ago and went inactive. I've decided that I might start making some texture mods again. I'm just wondering, is the TopGear modding team I was in still in existence?
i'm not entirely sure. most of the modding section is dead
Omg I remember Top Gear and all the other modding groups too. Those were the days, but now it's like this section is a ghost town.
Pretty much no. I was the last member of every group in existence. Then i died.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Pretty much no. I was the last member of every group in existence. Then i died.
orly now
it would be nice to have some new mods out though, but indeed it is dead no only this section but combat arms alone is dieing
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us