Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameXsh View Post
    When did this happen?

Sony supports the cause (kinda)

this kid went full retard, cant even read his own posts he put in another thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    this kid went full retard, cant even read his own posts he put in another thread
    Cant read the post I just posted
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......... v v v v v v v v
    "(but i dont cheat thats why i haz a vac ban on record)" Never happened either. I dont hack on multiplayer games. google "trolling"
    Last edited by MyNameXsh; 03-19-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I dont hack on multiplayer games. google "trolling"
    your whole point is a troll ...

really ... you dont cheat in multiplayer games but you clearly posted in a multiplayer hack thread saying you got banned for using it ... put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    your whole point is a troll ...

really ... you dont cheat in multiplayer games but you clearly posted in a multiplayer hack thread saying you got banned for using it ... put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself
    Just because I posted it doesnt make it true. Its the internet,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So what you are saying is you are a troll ... no surprise there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This dude is a retard. Simple. And I would say now he is trying to cover his ass, because he knows that the people at MPGH just pwned his pathetic arguement. Yes he went full retard, yes he is one. **NUFF SAID**

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I wonder how many people know me on here, Im a legit player so they have no reason to leave, compared to someone that they know cant play legit.
    I literally facepalmed at that line , What is a legit player doing here and using mods and tools, I am pretty sure people do know you are so legit , Before you actually came here to troll and rage you should have used your brain to go about it , it isn't hard to view your profile you know? Not surprising that's why you got banned I guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Whats your steam name? Lets whatch how long it takes before you get VAC banned.. probably 7 days, just like they say,
    Are you actually ...
    Please skip to 0:20. Pause. Fullscreen it. HD it. And you MIGHT be able to read that I've got Ghosts since Novermber 5th 2013, and have hacked since day 1.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    How stupid can some of the people on this site be this stupid? A hack that is [Outdated] and [Detected] is a guaranteed ban... So that means keep using it! VAC juked ya'll out and perfect timing too. The PC community (for CoD) is growing! So have you officially waved your white flag? Steam, Valve, Activision, and people who don't suck at games have won this battle. So since this is in the discussion section; how do you feel about sucking at a game cause you don't have your hacks anymore?
    Ok let me tell you something you are missing it !!!

1.-You can be the best player but YOU WILL NEVER beat a wallhacker, your chances to kill them is about 10 maye 15%, so how can you explain that huh???

2.-There are BIG differences between hackers and legit players who are looking for hacks, in this case let me telling you...

I hate hackers, but you CANT beat wallhackers because as all knows itīs so damn hard killing a guys who can see players trough walls, your cances to kill wallers are so way damn low or not? As much as you be a great player you cant against them. The people who real hacks is because they brain lack. The hack will THINK for YOU. now..

As I told you, there are BIG differences between legit players and legit players who wants to hack, you must wondering now why ok...

Due to all that i just mentioned, I feel the need to use hacks at least in my case (wallhack) not becauseI cant play nooo hell no, is because I NEED to hack the stupid hackers game, so if you are a great player and you cant win because of hackers, just use wallhack when you think there are hackers, and beat them, they will gone, I can ASURE you that, I really know that.

So that the differences between hackers, and legit playeres who are looking for hacks, yea maybe that turns me into a hacker shit, but at least i will be so damn comfortable giving them their OWN medicine !!!

I HATE HACKERS !!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo77 View Post

1.-You can be the best player but YOU WILL NEVER beat a wallhacker, your chances to kill them is about 10 maye 15%, so how can you explain that huh???

2.-There are BIG differences between hackers and legit players who are looking for hacks, in this case let me telling you...

I hate hackers, but you CANT beat wallhackers because as all knows itīs so damn hard killing a guys who can see players trough walls, your cances to kill wallers are so way damn low or not? As much as you be a great player you cant against them. The people who real hacks is because they brain lack. The hack will THINK for YOU. now..

As I told you, there are BIG differences between legit players and legit players who wants to hack, you must wondering now why ok...

Due to all that i just mentioned, I feel the need to use hacks at least in my case (wallhack) not becauseI cant play nooo hell no, is because I NEED to hack the stupid hackers game, so if you are a great player and you cant win because of hackers, just use wallhack when you think there are hackers, and beat them, they will gone, I can ASURE you that, I really know that.

So that the differences between hackers, and legit playeres who are looking for hacks, yea maybe that turns me into a hacker shit, but at least i will be so damn comfortable giving them their OWN medicine !!!

I HATE HACKERS !!!!

Ok my final words.
    I dont hack on multiplayer games.
    Well then...
    Its not working for me, Im on win xp
    On a WH thread.
    Also.
    you could be banned, if all you plan on playing is single player, you will be fine, but if you want to be able to play multiplayer then you are taking chances.
    So your actually saying you cant be banned in Single Player. Yet you claim your VAC bann comes from single player?

Time for you to:
    Explain.
    Last edited by SammyDoge1; 03-20-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo77 View Post

I HATE HACKERS !!!!
    wat.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
    Its not working for me, Im on win xp
    On a WH thread.
    Also.

you could be banned, if all you plan on playing is single player, you will be fine, but if you want to be able to play multiplayer then you are taking chances.
    So your actually saying you cant be banned in Single Player. Yet you claim your VAC bann comes from single player?
    No, read it again... okay it was a little off worded. It was saying that you can get banned, but not from single player..

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    Are you actually ...
    Please skip to 0:20. Pause. Fullscreen it. HD it. And you MIGHT be able to read that I've got Ghosts since Novermber 5th 2013, and have hacked since day 1.
    There was no VAC or banning for the first 2 months... Just like Doge (he hadn't played in over a month), the same was probably true for you. and now "Whats your steam name? Lets whatch how long it takes before you get VAC banned.. probably 7 days, just like they say,"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsen View Post
    I literally facepalmed at that line , What is a legit player doing here and using mods and tools, I am pretty sure people do know you are so legit , Before you actually came here to troll and rage you should have used your brain to go about it , it isn't hard to view your profile you know? Not surprising that's why you got banned I guess
    1 word : Singleplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by SynTaX118 View Post
    This dude is a retard. Simple. And I would say now he is trying to cover his ass, because he knows that the people at MPGH just pwned his pathetic arguement. Yes he went full retard, yes he is one. **NUFF SAID**
    Not really, no-one has proven my original post invalid yet.

So what you are saying is you are a troll ... no surprise there
    Can you read pls. "google "trolling""

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No, read it again... okay it was a little off worded. It was saying that you can get banned, but not from single player..
    So how exactly did you get banned on single player then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

The fail is so strong for this kid, you wont get through to him Sammy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (03-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The fail is so strong for this kid, you wont get through to him Sammy
    Ikr. The stupidity is strong with this one.

Tho i enjoy using his own words against him.

Also Free posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

my ban is because I used singleplayer hacks while connected to the internet, VAC was on and detected it, I can still play MW3 singleplayer and Spec ops online, but not multiplayer. just like the post said.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast