Thread: Cheat Engine

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post

Actual hacking is through C++ . You can hack through cheat engine but It won't be accurate as C++ or even possible as C++. With Cheat Engine is actually harder than with C++, If you are professional in C++ you will do everything easily and If you're professional in Cheat Engine it will take much more time. With Cheat Engine it isn't possible to hack serversided functions such as god mode and etc.. but with C++ you will be able to hack anything. And you can connect both , Cheat Engine and C++ with a good way If you're not experienced enough in C++ such as finding the memory addresses through Cheat Engine and use it in Basic C++ Coding (BCC).
    Stop the bullshit man, as I know you don't know C++ that well. Learn to use CE first as this a discussion about CE and not a boasting thread.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

oXParadoxXo (03-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post

Yes.
    Well you need to first read about memory hacking subject.
    And I don't have a lot of time to explain. You can watch Fleep's tutorials of cheat engine on youtube.

ok ill try this out. anyway according to you first i need to master ce to move on to c++ hacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Stop the bullshit man, as I know you don't know C++ that well. Learn to use CE first as this a discussion about CE and not a boasting thread.
    so with ce you can do the same you can do with c++? isnt more easier to do it in c++?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Riddick please stop your bullshit as I know C++ well. Will you start another fight ? lol
    You couldn't even make a dll for the bypass you made.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by aviavis View Post
    so with ce you can do the same you can do with c++? isnt more easier to do it in c++?
    Don't hear to some one who don't have any experience (*(_)*)
    You can't do everything C++ can do in CE . Do you know what ? You can code your own CE in C++ that's why CE is just a limited tool to find some things such as anti kick , anti report and name change (visual). And in the otherside you can do anything that can be done with CE in C++.

Want my advise ? Go for C++ If you want to be a real hacker. Go for Cheat Engine if you want to be a basic hacker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    After the realase of Riddick of "Xigncode3 Bypass" i have tried to make some changes
    in the game with Cheat Engine but when i found the right value for example "ammo" and i change it from 30 to 150
    the ammo show 150/0 and when i shot its go back to 29/60.
    another issue i have is when i find a value, change it and its go back to the previous value and im
    pretty sure its the currect value.

sorry for the English and my poor knowlage in this program and hacking at all.
    ty for help
    The real amount of ammo the game stores in the memory does NOT equal the amount of bullets in your clip. To find the correct ammo value, you need to search for changed values and not for sth like 30, fire 1 bullet, 29...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Riddick please stop your bullshit as I know C++ well. Will you start another fight ? lol
    You're right as i made a simple consule with API's instead, which is better than a dll as it's runs smoother. Looking forward to seeing your new release soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The things you do in CE you can also be made in c++. But there are advanced stuff that you can't do with CE. See also "SDK Generator" for more info.

Will you start another fight ? lol
    Why would he need a dll if he can do it remotely... Please don't argue with him anymore.

anyway according to you first i need to master ce to move on to c++ hacking?
    Yes. First you need to understand what is Memory Hacking. But I didn't mean to MASTER it. After you understand a bit of how to hack in CE you can start learning C++. Also a great practice is to transfer the hacks that you've made in CE to a C++ program.

You should first try to do hacks that you know can be made in CE. For example super bullets then you can try to do UAV hack.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 03-19-2014 at 05:16 AM.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

You're right as i made a simple consule with API's instead, which is better than a dll as it's runs smoother. Looking forward to seeing your new release soon
    God willing bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Don't hear to some one who don't have any experience (*(_)*)
    You can't do everything C++ can do in CE . Do you know what ? You can code your own CE in C++ that's why CE is just a limited tool to find some things such as anti kick , anti report and name change (visual). And in the otherside you can do anything that can be done with CE in C++.

Want my advise ? Go for C++ If you want to be a real hacker. Go for Cheat Engine if you want to be a basic hacker.
    ok ty for advice. I try to hack some simple games with CE and when i fell ready i move on to c++.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

The real amount of ammo the game stores in the memory does NOT equal the amount of bullets in your clip. To find the correct ammo value, you need to search for changed values and not for sth like 30, fire 1 bullet, 29...
    so the nubmer we see(30,29 etc) are just visual too? so i need to search the value "by decreased by" because i cant know the real amount of bullet?
    by the way im big fan of your hacks

The things you do in CE you can also be made in c++. But there are advanced stuff that you can't do with CE. See also "SDK Generator" for more info.

Why would he need a dll if he can do it remotely... Please don't argue with him anymore.

Yes. First you need to understand what is Memory Hacking. But I didn't mean to MASTER it. After you understand a bit of how to hack in CE you can start learning C++. Also a great practice is to transfer the hacks that you've made in CE to a C++ program.

You should first try to do hacks that you know can be made in CE. For example super bullets then you can try to do UAV hack.
    well i left AVA for a bit and tried some others games.
    I tried to hack Age of Empire and basically i success to change any value(gold, wood, population and etc) and i look into pointer scan guide of fleep and success to find the "real" value and change it so even if i quit the game the hack still work.
    but i have some problem to export it to EXE trainer..how do i do this?
    *super bullets is power value or the amount of bullets?
    and how the hell i make UAV hack? :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well i left AVA for a bit and tried some others games.
    I tried to hack Age of Empire and basically i success to change any value(gold, wood, population and etc) and i look into pointer scan guide of fleep and success to find the "real" value and change it so even if i quit the game the hack still work.
    In games that aren't multiplayer and don't connect to a server, you can change almost anything.

but i have some problem to export it to EXE trainer..how do i do this?
    While learning C++ you will work with Visual Studio compiler, and there you can make EXE and DLL files.

*super bullets is power value or the amount of bullets?
    'Super bullets' in our AVA is a hack that changes the number of bullets the gun fires in one shot. Shotguns normally fire 8 bullets in one shot.

and how the hell i make UAV hack? :/
    UAV is a bit more advanced to make in CE. You will need to know what are structs, classes and arrays in C++.

But since you completed a bit of hacking in CE I will try to explain; to make a UAV hack you will need to find an array pointer that has the pointers to all the soldiers in the room. Each pawn has its own class with info about him. If you don't understand what is a class, take for example the super bullets pointer; after you've found it, that pointer goes through the main class of the game('class' in C++ is a struct that the compiler also attaches functions in it) (with the native address that CE shows in green), then to an offset that holds the pointer to your pawn's class and goes to the weapon class(also an offset to a pointer) that you currently hold in-game. Thus, the last offset is an offset to the super bullets' address within the weapon class. (!!!) (Zero as the last offset is the first member of the class, also you don't know what are the sizes of each member, that's because in C++ there are more than 1 type of data, 'int' is 4bytes, and so on) Also there is a catch in the UAV hack, since the value consists of a single bit. 8 bits = 1 byte. So take into consideration all of that.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 03-19-2014 at 06:25 AM.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

In games that aren't multiplayer and don't connect to a server, you can change almost anything.
    well i have noticed this, this is because all the vaules must store on your own PC so you can edit them right?

While learning C++ you will work with Visual Studio compiler, and there you can make EXE and DLL files.
    I saw an option to generate an trainer in File-> Generate... and i saw in youtube guide for it but for some reason it not working for i success to to create the file but he wont do any action..
    i put the pointer and not the value for example gold pointer
    "active X
    description xxx
    address the pointer address
    value here i change it for 15000 for example"
    if i do so with CE himself its work perfect but when i make it EXE file it just do nothing.

'Super bullets' in our AVA is a hack that changes the number of bullets the gun fires in one shot. Shotguns normally fire 8 bullets in one shot.
    ok i thought so, so basically i need to get a shotgun and switch to pistol and see when vaule is changed?
    first scan unkonwnubmer/8?- 1 shot with shotgun - decreased value - 1 shot with pistol and so on?

UAV is a bit more advanced to make in CE. You will need to know what are structs, classes and arrays in C++.

But since you completed a bit of hacking in CE I will try to explain; to make a UAV hack you will need to find an array pointer that has the pointers to all the soldiers in the room. Each pawn has its own class with info about him. If you don't understand what is a class, take for example the super bullets pointer; after you've found it, that pointer goes through the main class of the game('class' in C++ is a struct that the compiler also attaches functions in it) (with the native address that CE shows in green), then to an offset that holds the pointer to your pawn's class and goes to the weapon class(also an offset to a pointer) that you currently hold in-game. Thus, the last offset is an offset to the super bullets' address within the weapon class. (!!!) (Zero as the last offset is the first member of the class, also you don't know what are the sizes of each member, that's because in C++ there are more than 1 type of data, 'int' is 4bytes, and so on) Also there is a catch in the UAV hack, since the value consists of a single bit. 8 bits = 1 byte. So take into consideration all of that.
    i dont quite understood this but i look over it again, i thing i know what class is i used to works with android programming a bit.
    you have any simple hack ready so i can over his source code to understand how its work?
    anyway which hacks you recommends to make with CE for noob "hacker" like me? and when should i move to C++?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What about WPE pro, I guess we could use that. I could use some filters to multiply the amount of experience points I receive from the server or something like that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well i have noticed this, this is because all the vaules must store on your own PC so you can edit them right?
    Yeah.

but for some reason it not working
    I don't know about that...

ok i thought so, so basically i need to get a shotgun and switch to pistol and see when vaule is changed?
    first scan unkonwnubmer/8?- 1 shot with shotgun - decreased value - 1 shot with pistol and so on?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post9390018

i dont quite understood this but i look over it again
    You need to learn C++ to be able to understand.

you have any simple hack ready so i
    That won't help you to understand it anyways.

which hacks you recommends
    As I said try super bullets, you can also try to manipulate the pawn's class and the weapon's class by Ctrl+D in CE. You put the address of the beginning of the class in order to let CE guess what are the members of the class. That way you can find other hacks.

and when should i move to C++?
    You can learn both the same time.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 03-19-2014 at 07:32 AM.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Yeah.

I don't know about that...

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post9390018

You need to learn C++ to be able to understand.

That won't help you to understand it anyways.

As I said try super bullets, you can also try to manipulate the pawn's class and the weapon's class by Ctrl+D in CE. You put the address of the beginning of the class in order to let CE guess what are the members of the class. That way you can find other hacks.

You can learn both the same time.
    ty for the link this what i was thinking.
    about c++ i think i start it next week, ty for helping!
    i dont remember the class thing so well so i look into again, class mean group of items that conncted somehow together?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    But what you are basicly doing is hex editing right? I am a beginner at C#, but I do not understand how that would help me create an aimbot/esp for this game..... How would my program acteally connect to the game and add/edit things?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast