Hello there, and welcome to a boosting service for matchmaking offered by myself, I_BlAzE_YoU.

What is boosting?
Boosting is the term used to describe another user increasing another users rank, through either the use of cheats or legitimately. Depending on the rank you are, I may use cheats to ensure we win and I may not. If you are wanting to get to a better rank to impress your friends, or simply play with better people, you are at the right place!

How do you boost me?
So now you want to know how it works? It's really simple. I add you to one of my Steam accounts, and will invite you to a game lobby. WE MAY BE PUT WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT I MAY BE BOOSTING AT THE SAME TIME. After we are in the lobby, we will simply queue MM. I will do everything in my power to ensure that we win.

How long will it take?
It depends. 1 rankup is usually around 3-4 wins. So if you were wanting to rank from Gold Nova 1 to Gold Nova Master (Gold Nova 4), you would need to rank up 3 times. If each rank up is 3 wins, you would need to win about 9 games in a row to get to that rank. Each game can vary from about 25 minutes to about 1 hour, never really go over that, and rarely get near 1 hour. So lets say each is 40 minutes, 9*40= 360 minutes, which is 6 hours of game time. I can only do about 2 hours PER NIGHT due to exams and such. Therefore, it would take about 3 days to do the total rank up. At weekends, I can spend all day doing it so you can easily do that in one day, bare in mind you have to be actually physically playing with me aswell, or you'll get kicked for being AFK.

Will I get banned?
The only person who has their account at risk is me, as I will be the only person who will be using cheats of any kind. This is the reason as to why i must charge for this service, as if my account gets banned I have to buy a new CS:GO account. Your CS:GO account WILL NOT be banned under any circumstances, as you are not doing anything you shouldn't.

How much does it cost?
I charge per rank=up. This way, if it is 3 or 4 games or even more to rank up, it won't affect the price. The cost for one rank-up is simply: 1 CS:GO Gift copy or PRICE VARIES, PLEASE POST BELOW AND WE WILL DISCUSS IT! (GBP via PayPal GIFT)

I'm interested.. but how can I contact you?
It's easy. Just post down below your Steam name or Skype name. I look forward to doing business with you!

MANY PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY WON'T TRUST ME. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BE BOOSTED AND ARE A TRUSTED/HIGH REPUTATION MEMBER, I AM COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH YOU PAYING AFTER THE BOOST. ALL OTHER USERS MUST PAY BEFORE THE BOOSTING BEGINS!