Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

EXP and GP Question

Does anyone know what game mode, glich, or way to get the most GP and EXP? Pleast post your thoughts. Thanks, I've always thought SnD was the best way to get EXP. And I already know about that stuff you buy in the black market, I happen to own both.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM_Chato View Post
    Does anyone know what game mode, glich, or way to get the most GP and EXP? Pleast post your thoughts. Thanks, I've always thought SnD was the best way to get EXP. And I already know about that stuff you buy in the black market, I happen to own both.
    Well I get about 230 exp from a fireteam win on extreme and about the same amount of gp. But that's taking into account 75+ kills and 0 deaths without hacking and the 40% point gainers for both.

Quarantine mode is ok I guess. People will say you're power leveling but my argument is how can you prove someone just doesn't suck that bad? Nexon can not force you to get kills. Just nade yourself or whatever. Still get around 200-240 exp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fireteam seems ok if you are on Extreme and kill at least 50+ terrorists. You'll earn a good amount of Exp but GP tends to be lower

S&D with at least lets say 10+ kills and no more then 5-7 deaths will earn between 150-300 Exp and at least 250+ GP

Elimination is good if you rack up at least 20+ kills and less then 15 deaths. Usually get 150-250 Exp and 150+ Gp depending on the game.

Quarantine to me is only good if you come in the top 5 players, meaning you score at least 120 points, THEN you earn a good amount of Exp and GP. Best place to survive is of course Two Towers.

So if you're willing to put some time into it do S&D, Fireteam, and Quarantine. For quick matches do Elimination.

Hint: For Elimination you earn more if the match is set for 140 kills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well the 2 best modes for GP and EXP are Spy hunt and Capture the flag for sure.
    You can get more than 600 EXP and GP In super spy depending on the time you finish.
    And in Capture the flag, you can get good GP Depending on the mission points you get.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you do spy hunt wait till 4 minutes left and kill the spy, whoever kills the spy gets 450+ exp and 500 gp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    If you do spy hunt wait till 4 minutes left and kill the spy, whoever kills the spy gets 450+ exp and 500 gp
    PERCICECLY-AND THATS PRETTY HARD WITHOUT SPEED HACK

FOR ME IT IS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Death room elimination set to 140 kills.

Hack for kills and its great.
    [IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/SupersigBitch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/oneday.png[/IMG]

Click here for free VIP, XP hacks, and FREE NX!(legit)

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/fuckoff.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.acidplane*****m/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1276962&T=2616[/IMG]