Thanks

Anyone still mod Combat Arms?

Yeah so I decided to start up Combat Arms again but I was wondering if anyone still modded textures and other things for it. Does modding still actually even work? But yeah, I'd like to know if it's worth doing texture mods but if this section is really dead, then I guess it wouldn't be. Haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I want to, but skills, and motivation, are lacking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Senketsu View Post
    Yeah so I decided to start up Combat Arms again but I was wondering if anyone still modded textures and other things for it. Does modding still actually even work? But yeah, I'd like to know if it's worth doing texture mods but if this section is really dead, then I guess it wouldn't be. Haha
    I'M COMING BACK SOON.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post
    I'M COMING BACK SOON.
    You act like you're some amazing modder we should all be proud of..

Yeah, The .REZ modding section is fucking dead. 99% of mods posted nowadays are texture swaps, sound mods, or shitty texture mods that just look ugly as fuck. No disrespect to those modders that are indeed good modders, But I'm not satisfied compared to what this .REZ modding section used to be. You could still find some decent mods though, You'd have to sift through a lot of them, Go a few hundred pages back, But you can still find some pretty dope mods.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EatADick View Post
    You act like you're some amazing modder we should all be proud of..

Yeah, The .REZ modding section is fucking dead. 99% of mods posted nowadays are texture swaps, sound mods, or shitty texture mods that just look ugly as fuck. No disrespect to those modders that are indeed good modders, But I'm not satisfied compared to what this .REZ modding section used to be. You could still find some decent mods though, You'd have to sift through a lot of them, Go a few hundred pages back, But you can still find some pretty dope mods.
    4 words isn't enough to convey an emotion. If I was as arrogant and egotistical as you say, then I would have had a history of arrogance. I do nothing but kiss up to Yellow and the other modders. I don't go flaunting empty accomplishments. Once again. 4. Words. Don't. Tell. You. Everything. Maybe in some cases they do, but I was hastily remarking that I would come back soon. Never did I once say "THE GREAT AND MIGHTY !#*&$@*#% IS COMING BACK TO SAVE ALL OF YOUR ASSES" (utterly untrue, that's what supercarz1991 is in charge of doing) Sure I had my caps lock on accident, but I had a tight schedule. The internet is tough medium to convey emotion or expression upon, and it's easy to misinterpret.

Don't bother arguing, just face it. It was just a misunderstanding we'll leave it at that.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde