ExclamationPatchedHow to open 2 crossfires {iso)

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
How to open 2 crossfires {iso)
Ok so first of all get a windows xp s2 iso/ windows 7 (google it)


Second of all download Sandboxie

Install crossfire to your iso/ copy and paste it from your computer to the virtual machine.

Once you have installed Sandboxie right click/left click on crossfire and click run sandboxie and then allow it to load up.


I do not take any credit for this, i only have credit for finding it.
Thanks For Share.
;x
Thank you for sharing
Usefull thanks!
It used,but dont do it with XP
I think this needs X-Trap bypass.
Nope it does not, sandboxie basically tricks the game into thinking its a new PC, there are a few errors, but it is not patched
Can you describe this more or add some pictures it would really help other ppl.
Hummm Z8games fixed problem with XP...it works fine
Yeah I don't think it works anymore. I think...
I think your right it might be patched, please try it,

Thanks
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us