Add ae no raidcall id 5606142 ai te explico
    Sim tenho vou ADD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by s2u110 View Post
    I have the dmg & tele hack & bypass.
    Let me know if u want it.
    I will give it to ppl who will give me in game item/money from Crawler Server.
    Zen works also.
    are there any dupe hacks still out there? cause I've seen a lot of players with infinite beeds and elixir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Can you please help me on how to make this hack work?
    I added you on Raidcall.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I have found a working damage stacking hack and bypass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    nice, I found a way to make it work as well, right now am trying to find a dupe item method. Let me know if you got any method to do it.

Thanks
    mine sharing how to bypass? Pm me please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapora View Post
    I have found a working damage stacking hack and bypass
    Can u give me the hack?

Thanks
    Can anyone pls give me a hack?. Does not matter what, but anything that help me get items.

And for those who use hacks, pls remember to not be so obvious when using it, cus you will get ban and will be patched.

Pls, share me any hack or glitch. I really suck on this game, but the worst is that i dont have much time to play it so for end i am progressing very very slowly with my gears.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by generation20 View Post
    And for those who use hacks, pls remember to not be so obvious when using it, cus you will get ban and will be patched.
    There is virtually zero chance of being banned on RaiderZ. GM's don't exist anymore, and if they do, they don't give a f*** about hackers. About the patch too, that's on GameGuard's part for being such a sh*tty security engine and allowing bypasses so easily. The actual in-game glitch cannot be patched - it would require the developers to reprogram a large part of the game, and I highly doubt they have the funds or will to do that (considering that RaiderZ is such a dead game now).
    Last edited by Vapora; 05-18-2014 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    There is virtually zero chance of being banned on RaiderZ. GM's don't exist anymore, and if they do, they don't give a f*** about hackers. About the patch too, that's on GameGuard's part for being such a sh*tty security engine and allowing bypasses so easily. The actual in-game glitch cannot be patched - it would require the developers to reprogram a large part of the game, and I highly doubt they have the funds or will to do that (considering that RaiderZ is such a dead game now).
    Bru u can give me the hack for RAIDERZ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Sorry mexilhas, the link was disabled by the hack uploader shortly after I accessed the hack... which is why I haven't been replying to this thread with how to hack.

Thanks
    Sorry mexilhas, the link was disabled by the hack uploader shortly after I accessed the hack... which is why I haven't been replying to this thread with how to hack.
    If you ever get a hack send me, i need it because getting items in RaiderZ now is very hard and people
    who i saw hacking the game are dicks and wont share them, and you are right; i reported 2 players already using hacks and they give a sh!t about it.

Hope someone come with a nice hack and share it. I really need it, and for people who says: if you need it then do it yourself. Well, i don't know anything about programing and some people don't have time, i barely have time to play the game.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by generation20 View Post
    If you ever get a hack send me, i need it because getting items in RaiderZ now is very hard and people
    who i saw hacking the game are dicks and wont share them, and you are right; i reported 2 players already using hacks and they give a sh!t about it.

Hope someone come with a nice hack and share it. I really need it, and for people who says: if you need it then do it yourself. Well, i don't know anything about programing and some people don't have time, i barely have time to play the game.

Thanks in advance.
    LOL at this one "i reported 2 players already using hacks and they give a sh!t about it." you think they will or we will give you the hack? it's a no no for them they will accused you for being a reporter of hacker + if you get the hack you'll gonna send it to wpe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medievil17 View Post
    LOL at this one "i reported 2 players already using hacks and they give a sh!t about it." you think they will or we will give you the hack? it's a no no for them they will accused you for being a reporter of hacker + if you get the hack you'll gonna send it to wpe.
    I saw many hacker in the game and only reported 2 of them.
    I reported them because they were using the hack to steal the my mobs. I asked them to please share the hack with me and they just keep trolling me being dicks and selfish. You think i reported them just for the fact that they were using hacks? You think i will report someone that share it with me that in the future if the hack get update and fixed i know i will be screw? If i was a hack hater i would not be here looking for one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast