Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    It made my xtrap go back to 2800 and it worked without any detect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    So guys... we will do it somehow... the battle is not lost... hacking will be never dead... You know there is always a way... I guess xtrap is still the same shit equiped with module scanner that catches every external dll... we will do it... just need some more knowledge... This is the time when we have to start hacking CF from scratch I mean there arent any old hackers to tell us what is the problem so we will have to do it alone.

And instead of asking everyone how to fix it... Try learning something that can help you... Its obvious that xtap uses some APIs that are not documented and etc...

PS I think it is much more fun to play without hack xD. And I even think that playing with hacks made me a better player now i own them without hack... I cant imagine if i had one

So GL everyone

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmanev073 For This Useful Post:

mamo007 (04-26-2014),Ryuzaki™ (04-26-2014)

Thanks
    After you done your injection, they still can pretty easily detect you by:

- Your dllmain function
    - Strings
    - CreateThread api
    - Loop

^ plus do not forget that you need a hooking routine to draw your stuff.

They probably also checking some API you calling, last time I've tried to log some values from the CShell and it gave me a green window. I commented some lines in my logger function and in result I got that functions like CreateFile/CloseHandle trigger detection. Everything from that can be solved by having one drop of cerebrospinal fluid in your head, but... Basically what I've just said in my previous post, it's absolutely time wasting doing to hack this game, the amount of public VN's hacks those days in 100000x times bigger then people currently playing in it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax1977 View Post
    - Your dllmain function
    - Strings
    - CreateThread api
    - Loop
    Parts of CF have a DllMain, use strings, createthread and loops.
    XTrap probably still uses certificate checks for dlls (as it already did ages ago, first it simply closed threads from such dlls).

I'm not really active on mpgh, but I sometimes play around with CF. Using my XTrap bypass which I've made 1 year ago, I don't always have to make such an effort just to make blank dlls undetected.
    Without XTrap, you can basically do everything the game servers don't detect (like using the voice message location text as a 99 bottles of beer spammer to bypass the spam/profanity filter or making a SendToServer SpyMode that teleports you to the target location after turning it off) and you can even use debuggers (I will neither release such hacks nor release the bypass).

Thanks
    I bet those "vietnamese" coders are the same persons on Z8Games, wich are releasing tons of new hacks so fast, and with viruses of such kind...that's is a market strategy for a dying CrossFire...
    By the way, and redundancy too, did you really think Z8Games wanted hackers off their game? Cheaters only makes them win money:

If they buy ZP and get banned, they will make new accounts and invest more money.
    If they don't buy ZP, they may make other people buy ZP and get better weapons to get more chances against cheaters.
    If they upload cheating gameplays, they will advertise "CrossFire" and "Cheats", so other people will do too.
    If they do cheat, maybe friends too; if friends too, maybe their friends too; if(...), and again, and again, over and over again.
    If Z8Games sells VIP hacks, they get money; if they give away VIP hacks, they win too.

So... what's your point on trying to hack the game anyway (an already dead game)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    @derh.acker CF has voice messages ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    I bet those "vietnamese" coders are the same persons on Z8Games, wich are releasing tons of new hacks so fast, and with viruses of such kind...that's is a market strategy for a dying CrossFire...
    By the way, and redundancy too, did you really think Z8Games wanted hackers off their game? Cheaters only makes them win money:

If they buy ZP and get banned, they will make new accounts and invest more money.
    If they don't buy ZP, they may make other people buy ZP and get better weapons to get more chances against cheaters.
    If they upload cheating gameplays, they will advertise "CrossFire" and "Cheats", so other people will do too.
    If they do cheat, maybe friends too; if friends too, maybe their friends too; if(...), and again, and again, over and over again.
    If Z8Games sells VIP hacks, they get money; if they give away VIP hacks, they win too.

So... what's your point on trying to hack the game anyway (an already dead game)?
    1. Not everybody is so stupid to use hack's on ZP account's. They make new one's to play with hack.
    2. Not everybody is so stupid to buy ZP for better weps to beat hackers. We know that is impossible to beat aimbot.
    3. Many player's wana play clean / fair , advertise CF + Cheats on youtube dosen't mean that new player's will play CF , in fact they will search cleaner game.
    4. No comment , your point is true.
    5. I don't think they Sell VIP hack's : - it's not legal thing to do for Z8.

PS. To make new / updated hack in such a small time you don't need to be Z8. They simply are PRO coder's . Writting programs / codes etc , for a life , they simply know all OS function's like the ABC. For them is easy to trick any software ( Xtrap).

And why hacking CF again ? Well bk hacking CF you learn more stuff about windows and etc ... , for funn like a hobby , like to do it ... , etc ......

MY Latest Aimbot on : Orbital Space (Video Comming Soon)'

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

Thanks
    I quitted the game like long time ago

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
    1. Not everybody is so stupid to use hack's on ZP account's. They make new one's to play with hack.
    2. Not everybody is so stupid to buy ZP for better weps to beat hackers. We know that is impossible to beat aimbot.
    3. Many player's wana play clean / fair , advertise CF + Cheats on youtube dosen't mean that new player's will play CF , in fact they will search cleaner game.
    4. No comment , your point is true.
    5. I don't think they Sell VIP hack's : - it's not legal thing to do for Z8.

PS. To make new / updated hack in such a small time you don't need to be Z8. They simply are PRO coder's . Writting programs / codes etc , for a life , they simply know all OS function's like the ABC. For them is easy to trick any software ( Xtrap).

And why hacking CF again ? Well bk hacking CF you learn more stuff about windows and etc ... , for funn like a hobby , like to do it ... , etc ......
    I don't want to discuss with you, but have you realized what "not everybody" means in % upside 2+ million CF players (not only NA)? Have you realized too that 3/5 players have cheated sometime, then "many players" are only 2/5?
    I don't know law in your country, but are you sure selling VIP hacks for your own game would be illegal in USA?
    I think is good that you use coding for learning about Windows, but I think it's idiot to ruin a game, better try making key gens, windows patches (like "validate your windows"), go learn by helping and releasing new ideas... by the way, take note you could say: "but if so, I'll make companies to lose money"; I'll tell you NO, there won't be more persons who won't pay than what are right now.

And again, 2 things: if they really want hackers off their game, they would have done a long time ago, or at least leave off the most... "they" are a company, and a company has money to do so, millions to do so. Don't be proud, and don't think you are a "good" coder, just because they let you hack their game.
    Don't be stupid, no one does work for free, if those "vietnamese" coders aren't Z8Games, they work for Z8Games.

And again for second time, take note CF NA is dying, and all that shit is just a market strategy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Athos For This Useful Post:

giniyat101 (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well, why we don't just go z8games ? we will win money whit our hacks ( virus ).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nowadays pretty much only stuff from Vietnam goes undetected, these guys (or guy) is most likely a pro coder raking some extra cash (from all the adware his hacks install on the user's computer) in his spare time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Nowadays pretty much only stuff from Vietnam goes undetected, these guys (or guy) is most likely a pro coder raking some extra cash (from all the adware his hacks install on the user's computer) in his spare time.
    Really. Who's it ?
    It's finally Over!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HLBOT For This Useful Post:

giniyat101 (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    Really. Who's it ?
    guess who -.- you and all your friends lucifer and ****** and all these guys

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    Really. Who's it ?
    I think you are in the middle.Only think...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I start a new project, and when the anti cheater detect my code, I already quit, and go to sleep! I'm too lazy to hack and I have no time to do this!

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013