Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Unhappy Is still anybody alive here , or 99% gived up on CF ??

Well after a long break , after i left CF ( almost 1 year ) i decide to came back , bk i have some free time but i found a big empty place here. 90% of coder's which i used to speak backday's left CF to.

Now another wall i hit is this annoying new Xcrap bullshit that is catching every dll. When i tryed to get some info's about this new thing ( my last contact with Xcrap was almost 1 year ago ) , ...... nobody seems to code for CF anymore.

If somebody is still trying / coding for CF and is willing to help / create a new small group of active coder's , to find out what this new Xcrap is , pm me or even replay here.

THX.

MY Latest Aimbot on : Orbital Space (Video Comming Soon)'

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Welcome back
    Last edited by olwayy; 04-25-2014 at 08:36 AM.
    [IMG]https://i210.photobucke*****m/albums/bb266/Alalee/mpghLogoSteel-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
    i thought that u left coding along time ago
    Well yes i did. But this day's i get bored and i tought to have some fun with CF , but until now only headache.

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

Thanks
    Hey, bandi12.

The people here is dead pretty much as the game itself. If you didn't tried to play in last 5 months it was just absolutely insane amount of hackers there; around 95% of players were used hacks like AlwaysHead (read: one hit kill), 2 month ago they combined this feature with STW with shotgun. I personally didn't see any good reason to spend a time on bypassing XCrap each time they update their shit, if they didn't caught you with the current update, next update most likely will make the job done. What is so funny in all that, VN's crapz works perfectly all the time, since the beginning of 2010. XWhore for some amount of $ per month just making the view that they patch their hacks, but after 2-3 hours there is an updated version of the hack which kids can use for free. The system works for years, so I'm asking myself why I should spend a week or even longer to bypass it, when VN's crap getting "restored" in hours, and will always be in ready-to-use state until CheatFire will close itself or until jerk blondes from the DumbLogic didn't get smother from the amount of sperm on their cotton mouths caused by a final state of a gommosexual act (favorite business in their office, FYI), so Z8 and other companies will switch anticheat on another one, less prostitute. I think simply no reason to hack a game which have no living place on it's body.

I described position if not 100% people here, but 90% as just minimum. It's not 100% correct to say that the real hack coders give up, just left.
    Last edited by Relax1977; 04-25-2014 at 10:38 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Relax1977 For This Useful Post:

mamo007 (04-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax1977 View Post
    Hey, bandi12.

The people here is dead pretty much as the game itself. If you didn't tried to play in last 5 months it was just absolutely insane amount of hackers there; around 95% of players were used hacks like AlwaysHead (read: one hit kill), 2 month ago they combined this feature with STW with shotgun. I personally didn't see any good reason to spend a time on bypassing XCrap each time they update their shit, if they didn't caught you with the current update, next update most likely will make the job done. What is so funny in all that, VN's crapz works perfectly all the time, since the beginning of 2010. XWhore for some amount of $ per month just making the view that they patch their hacks, but after 2-3 hours there is an updated version of the hack which kids can use for free. The system works for years, so I'm asking myself why I should spend a week or even longer to bypass it, when VN's crap getting "restored" in hours, and will always be in ready-to-use state until CheatFire will close itself or until jerk blondes from the DumbLogic didn't get smother from the amount of sperm on their cotton mouths caused by a final state of a gommosexual act (favorite business in their office, FYI), so Z8 and other companies will switch anticheat on another one, less prostitute. I think simply no reason to hack a game which have no living place on it's body.

I described position if not 100% people here, but 90% as just minimum. It's not 100% correct to say that the real hack coders give up, just left.
    #True , you'll get fun when you play that game as a pro <3

[Source Code] Present Hooks Win 7/8 .. 8.1/10

- removed youtube video as it had an outside link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hello, Nice to see a coder coming back haha
    I wouldn't mind joining you I have always wanted to make a hack for cf but only did for combat arms before I left mpgh and hacking in general :P
    -Nubz

Member since September 25, 2010

Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax1977 View Post
    Hey, bandi12.

Well it's one thing buying the hack itself , and other felling when you know that the stuff was made by you. I never expected to everybody understand coder's , well this "spending time to update the hack every time" for some (most) of you / people is nonsens , but there are people ( coder's ) who enjoy doing that , contrarily you cant buy any hack's bk nobody would update it even for money , this coding / IT stuff it's not the easiest job , to learn it pro way you need to love it. Or ofc make it a small business, buy source code from a pro , make some simple stuff in it , sell it.. ( i met plenty people making this).

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    Hello, Nice to see a coder coming back haha
    I wouldn't mind joining you I have always wanted to make a hack for cf but only did for combat arms before I left mpgh and hacking in general :P
    -Nubz
    Hy. Oke mate , frist of all me and some old friends working on something to get around this new Xcrap bullshit , i speak'd with some good coders and even they have no solution for it. So sadly you will have a very hard time to make your first hack for CF. When i started coding for CF it was prety easy to make a noob dll base for some simple memory hack's.

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bandi12 For This Useful Post:

mamo007 (04-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
    Hy. Oke mate , frist of all me and some old friends working on something to get around this new Xcrap bullshit , i speak'd with some good coders and even they have no solution for it. So sadly you will have a very hard time to make your first hack for CF. When i started coding for CF it was prety easy to make a noob dll base for some simple memory hack's.
    Yeah I know 3 years ago I made some memory hacks but never a menu so I'm back now wanting to do it haha

Member since September 25, 2010

Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    xtrap is a "good" anticheat, they updated system but almost 1 day have a new fucking modz site that give you free hack.

i tried get back whit dat shit, but i only play in AL servers, NA is dead ( btw all BR's left NA server ).

i just compiled my old january mem base, changed wallhack address, worked, but, for some reason they catch you in-game modding files or shit ( game just DC whitout xtrap, wtf ? ).

i just see VN's D3D Menu, i don't see any other codder whit a d3d menu for crossfire anymore.

well, this game is a shit fps pay2win.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to XarutoUsoCrack For This Useful Post:

mamo007 (04-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well First Welcome Back Second Xtrap Fucked all Coders so Badly
    Last edited by zikox; 04-25-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks
    Idiots and lammers uses that vietnamese hack, it has a fucking big virus, invisible to anti-viruses, that make autoviews like to a specific pre "contracted" web (someone requested him/they his/their service), Ad Fly, etc. and then, auto money to the owner(s), without counting with stealing virtual information, making "census" of anything about their "costumers", forcing them to do something or keep using their hack (with CrossFire provoked crashes, errors, disconects or computer fatal errors, instability, crashes, etc., in case the "costumer" try to delete and stop hacking), and, in resume, making their computers zombies.

Did you really think they were giving away their hard work for free?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well, that's true, i don't use dat shit, this have a lot of virus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Well, there is a bug for some hcks if you inject the hcks u made after HGWC 100 percent has gone it could work

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast