Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
    the rich want to get richer
    such Mark Zuckerberg
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

What you're saying is you're easily susceptible to marketing. Don't worry, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell to you.
    No, what I'm saying is if you have the money to buy something that makes you happy why not buy it?

Mercedes might not be the fastest car out there but people still buy it. Why? Because it's luxury mate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

No, what I'm saying is if you have the money to buy something that makes you happy why not buy it?

Mercedes might not be the fastest car out there but people still buy it. Why? Because it's luxury mate.
    If branding makes you happy, you're easily susceptible to marketing. Mercedes is a luxury car, it's not designed for speed, it's designed for performance and comfort, and more accurately matches it's price point. Bad analogy. Apple is overpriced, but far less than Beats. They at least bring authenticity to their product by differentiating with their operating system and patented technology. That Beats shit is just a joke.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

If branding makes you happy, you're easily susceptible to marketing. Mercedes is a luxury car, it's not designed for speed, it's designed for performance and comfort, and more accurately matches it's price point. Bad analogy. Apple is overpriced, but far less than Beats. They at least bring authenticity to their product by differentiating with their operating system and patented technology. That Beats shit is just a joke.
    Just to add to what Arun said, it's one thing to buy something that makes you happy, yet a completely different thing to buy something that you THINK makes you happy. Beats operate on the most basic auditory misconception that LOUD = BETTER. The music industry is stuck in the loudness wars, where the loudest mix sounds the best. What Beats do, is they take the equal loudness contours of human hearing (which our hearing is logarithmic, not linear), and they BOOST the low mids and somewhere around 150 Hz. Those levels can not be heard by human hearing nearly as well as the high mids. So what we attain is an uneven, extremely colored mix filled with low-mids and bass, on an equal plane as the high mids. As we as humans are used to the high mids being what we can hear best, we unknowingly turn the music louder and louder to even out the high mids. By doing this, we are not only getting a muddy mix filled with digital clipping, but we are running the risk of damaging our ears, simply to even out something we paid a fuck load for because it was designed to make us make the music louder.

And by forcing us to make it louder to make the audio even out according to the equal loudness contours, we perceive it as "better", thanks to the loudness wars. The quality of Beats headphones are on par with a riced out Honda with no mechanical work, and an 18 inch sub that is underpowered and gained to the max.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    A piece of shit bought another piece of shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a match made in overhyped, overpriced gimmick heaven.
    OMG what is this game?

https://i.imgur.com/8MRbeAP.png
    Dave is a jackass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    OMG what is this game?

https://i.imgur.com/8MRbeAP.png
    www.stankyrich.com/game/

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123