Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

[Relase] How to do Temporary Multiclient in DN

As I can see there are a lot of person willing to learn how to do multiclient

Well here's my way on how to do it. (DNLauncher.exe based)

You need:
    Brain
    Ollydbg
    dnlauncher.exe (Original file)
    DragonNest.exe (Original File)

Steps:

1. Open Ollydbg -> Click File -> Open -> Then select dnlauncher.exe
    2. After its fully loaded. Press ALT+C (to bring the CPU Window)
    3. Right click at that window -> Search For -> All Referenced Text String
    4. Then another window will come with readable strings in it..
    5. Right click on that window -> Search For Text -> search "__DN__" without quote, check the "Entire Scope" before clicking ok.
    6. Double click the first result or you can press ENTER key to go to its address.
    img:
    7. Now that your back in the CPU Window, scroll up a bit and see something like "JE SHORT XXXXXXX"
    8. Now double click on it and change it to this..
    img:
    the address is different from mine so dont write the "00401E46" you must find the right address (show in the pic on how to find it)

9. Then after changing it to JMP SHORT XXXXXXX, its now time to save your work. Right click the edited expression -> copy to executable -> Selection.
    10. Then a window will show up right click anywhere on that window -> Save File then overwrite your old dnlauncher.exe

Now that your done with the launcher... You'll have to bypass the Mutex in the Main game (DragonNest.exe)

How To:
    1. Open Olly -> Click File -> Open -> DragonNest.exe
    2. Same concept with the dnlauncher, search for string "mutex", uncheck the "case sensitive" and check the "entire scope" then click okay.
    3. Press Enter or double click the said string..
    4. Do not Scroll up or Down just stay the window like that, next is to find the "JNZ SHORT XXXXXX" expression...its in the bottom of CMP EAX, 0xB7... or (GetLasError)
    5. Double click the expression to go to assembly window. Chang the JNZ to JMP thats it.. nothing to edit.
    6. Again save the file again by following the step 9-10...

**Sorry i got no picture cuz i dont have time for it.. Just understand it..

Note: Do not overwrite it unless you have backup.. ^_^
    ~
    Happy Editing Boooyahh!
    Run as many DNLaunchers as you like. then click the start ^_^

PS: you need GPK bypass for this..

//========
    PLEASE DO NOT BE SO STUPID NOT TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ITS JUST A SIMPLE MULTICLIENT. ~.~ Silly
    Last edited by xkhen0017; 05-11-2014 at 03:45 AM.

"I've always been an unselfish guy, and that's the only way I know how to play on the court and I try to play to the maximum of my ability - not only for myself but for my fellow mens."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xkhen0017 For This Useful Post:

del123 (05-11-2014),drownin (05-11-2014),hentaiyaro (05-16-2014),paperjam (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Sir I'm having trouble with step 5. It says that "Item can not be found" when I searched "__DN__" even though i checked "Entire Scope". I'm using odbg110

Thanks
    ^ click entire scope option.... i cant seem to make this one work...

Thanks
    did as what u told. i still cant open more than one. Do i need GPK bypass? where do i get it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    xkhen can i enlighten them? or post it here an easy way? i think a no experience in ollydbg might give more confusion and more asking question. as an experienced ollydbg i could easily do the instruction, i just want to help them in a much more easy way.

Lazy way------------*
    Tools need:
    Brain
    complete fingers(must be 10) for CTRL + C and CTRL + V

Instruction:

1.Download and paste the modified client in dn game folder.
    2.Go to dn game folder and right click the dragonnest.exe, a popup window appear select "send to" and click "Desktop(create shortcut)".
    3.Look for the created Dn shortcut in your desktop and then right click and select "properties".
    4. A popup window will appear, in the shortcut tab look into "target" and then paste this "/ip:203.116.155.2;203.116.155.12;203.116.155.14 /port:14301;14301;14301 /Lver:2 /use_packing"(without the quote) at the end of the target link.
    ex: if your dn game folder is located in "D:\Online Games\Dragonnest\DragonNest.exe", it should look like this "D:\Online Games\Dragonnest\DragonNest.exe" /ip:203.116.155.2;203.116.155.12;203.116.155.14 /port:14301;14301;14301 /Lver:2 /use_packing
    5.DONE.
    P.S.be sure you had the gpk bypass pasted along with the dragonnest.exe in your game folder, else it will disconnect you.

##########I REMOVED THE LINK FILE IS INFECTED WITH RAMNIT, I UPLOAD LATER A CLEAN 1 SORRY FOR THE MESS.

this is the clean 1

www(dot)m-e-d-i-a-f-i-r-e(dot)com/?42yrlb0mdhzbptz - removed the (dot) and replace it with a real "." removed also the "-" to get the full link

again sorry for the mess.
    if you got infected with that ramnit you could do a disinfection using Microsoft Safety Scanner. just google it > download > run a full scan > disinfect. that will do the trick dont worry its a freeware...

scanner result

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...af7f9c8776426a

Learning way------------*(do xkhen instruction for dragonnest.exe modification then do my instructions above)
    Tools need:
    Brain
    Ollydbg
    DragonNest.exe

CREDITS to xkhen0017
    Last edited by paperjam; 05-11-2014 at 10:05 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to paperjam For This Useful Post:

drownin (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paperjam View Post
    xkhen can i enlighten them? or post it here an easy way? i think a no experience in ollydbg might give more confusion and more asking question. as an experienced ollydbg i could easily do the instruction, i just want to help them in a much more easy way.

Lazy way------------*
    Tools need:
    Brain

Instruction:

2.Go to dn game folder and right click the dragonnest.exe, a popup window appear select "send to" and click "Desktop(create shortcut)".
    3.Look for the created Dn shortcut in your desktop and then right click and select "properties".
    4. A popup window will appear, in the shortcut tab look into "target" and then paste this "/ip:203.116.155.2;203.116.155.12;203.116.155.14 /port:14301;14301;14301 /Lver:2 /use_packing"(without the quote) at the end of the target link.
    ex: if your dn game folder is located in "D:\Online Games\Dragonnest\DragonNest.exe", it should look like this "D:\Online Games\Dragonnest\DragonNest.exe" /ip:203.116.155.2;203.116.155.12;203.116.155.14 /port:14301;14301;14301 /Lver:2 /use_packing
    5.DONE.
    P.S.be sure you had the gpk bypass pasted along with the dragonnest.exe in your game folder, else it will disconnect you.

www(dot)m-e-d-i-a-f-i-r-e(dot)com/?b645dq7e1ga6ius (it wont let me post a link. removed the"-"and the"(dot)"and replace with a real "." to get the file)

Learni way------------*(do xkhen instruction for dragonnest.exe modification then do my instructions above)
    Tools need:
    Brain
    Ollydbg
    DragonNest.exe

CREDITS to xkhen0017
    BIG THANKYOU PAPER JAM! Works like magic!

Can I ask if this works for every maintenance? or it has to be updated?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    thanks to xkhen not me, i just remastered his tut, anyway this is not a permanent solution for multi client you need to re edit it if there is a version patch, but if is regular patch you can keep multi heheheh, dont worry i always visit here just drop me mail if you need help, my worries is - if this get in to the dn devs they might fix it, i think this way of multi clienting is came from DN NA as i recalled playing in DN NA this mutex thing we use to modified using xteur to do multi, then suddenly this way of multi clienting got fixed, hope xkhen had another way of multi clienting...... i got a question how many multi can you do? heehee
    Last edited by paperjam; 05-11-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks
    I did what xkhen taught in Ollydbg, but I think i got it wrongly. The filed i saved was ntdll and dragonnest didnt get saved. am i doing right? :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by drownin View Post
    I did what xkhen taught in Ollydbg, but I think i got it wrongly. The filed i saved was ntdll and dragonnest didnt get saved. am i doing right? :/
    yah you messed with it, it goes like this when do the right click select "copy to -> all modification" popup window appear right click again then select "save file" good luck.... and back up first the original file

Thanks
    Just wondering if i search for "_DN_" or "mutex" will the string result show "_DN_" like xkhen screenshot did? cuz mine didnt and i scrolled up chose the first result at the top

Thanks

Lazy way------------*
    Tools need:
    Brain

Instruction:

5.DONE.

www(dot)m-e-d-i-a-f-i-r-e(dot)com/?b645dq7e1ga6ius (it wont let me post a link. removed the"-"and the"(dot)"and replace with a real "." to get the file)

Learni way------------*(do xkhen instruction for dragonnest.exe modification then do my instructions above)
    Tools need:
    Brain
    Ollydbg
    DragonNest.exe

CREDITS to xkhen0017
    scan the file on jotti full of Win32.Ramnit.N virus?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    paperjam? do u have FB? thanks to xkhen and u , this works for me like now sweat, ill just add u in fb incase dn update .. so i can do this again! please drop ur email.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by LordYun View Post
    scan the file on jotti full of Win32.Ramnit.N virus?
    oops sorry dude i forgot to scan it yesterday, i actually done in on my friends pc, i dont have idea that his pc is infected, ill upload another clean file later when i got home. hmmmm others can use the bypass that is also attached with it, just ignore the .exe, anyway thanks for the info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by slimkiet01 View Post
    paperjam? do u have FB? thanks to xkhen and u , this works for me like now sweat, ill just add u in fb incase dn update .. so i can do this again! please drop ur email.
    just search me in facebook faithtale.santillan or Faith Lopez Santillan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    just search me in facebook faithtale.santillan or Faith Lopez Santillan
    walang add friend ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast