GameCardDelivery is a scam website .

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
GameCardDelivery is a scam website .
Link to the website : http://www.gamecarddelivery.com/ⓘ
I purchased 2 Google Play $10 Giftcard and I did receive the code, but surprisingly, the code does not work for me .
I emailed their support and they said that it's problem on my end . I checked the code carefully and I am 100% sure the code wasn't wrong . Tried redeeming it but it says that it is redeemed . They told me to wait for 24hours incase there is delay on the amount appearing in my account .
I waited for more than 1 week and still, no amount appeared into my account . I decided to email their support again but they didn't give me a reply. I finally realized this was a scam website , I reviewed the site and gave a 1 star but it didn't appear in the reveiws .
I decided to open a dispute case against them and they had time to reply to the case but not my email .
http://tinypic.com/r/n2y9a9/8ⓘ
http://tinypic.com/r/2rr5rtx/8ⓘ
This two are the codes that is not working . I am not trying to promote this site, I am just trying to prevent people from getting scammed by this website .
I am not really active in other forums, so if possible, I really hope that you guys can help each other by posting this thread on other forums so that lesser people will get scammed .

I use pcgamesupply.com
I get all my shit instantly
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
I use pcgamesupply.com
I get all my shit instantly
Aw, don't have anymore money to buy it.
How about you buy for me hur .
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

Aw, don't have anymore money to buy it.
How about you buy for me hur .
Just charge back that shit if its with paypal. If its with your credit card, when your monthly bill arrive, contact them say that your card was stole or whatever that that you didnt do this purchase and they will refund you
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


Just charge back that shit if its with paypal. If its with your credit card, when your monthly bill arrive, contact them say that your card was stole or whatever that that you didnt do this purchase and they will refund you
Yeap, I chargebacked and they just gave PayPal proof that they did send me the code and the fucking PayPal gave the case to them . Fuck PayPal .
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

Yeap, I chargebacked and they just gave PayPal proof that they did send me the code and the fucking PayPal gave the case to them . Fuck PayPal .
But they didn't send you any code?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

Yeap, I chargebacked and they just gave PayPal proof that they did send me the code and the fucking PayPal gave the case to them . Fuck PayPal .
Contact your bank when your monthly bill arrives, tell that that your credit card got stolen and that you didnt do these purchases, they will refunded you and give you a new card
Gee man.... If you lost the casha nd you cant get it back... just be more careful next time.
Sorry can help you.
Lost chas , I am very sorry
Sucks. Thanks for the warning though
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


Contact your bank when your monthly bill arrives, tell that that your credit card got stolen and that you didnt do these purchases, they will refunded you and give you a new card
The credit card isn't mine . It's a vcc .
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


But they didn't send you any code?
They did sent me one but it's redeemed .
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Sucks. Thanks for the warning though
Just go promote it to other places if possible. I don't want people to be scammed .
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

The credit card isn't mine . It's a vcc .

They did sent me one but it's redeemed .

Just go promote it to other places if possible. I don't want people to be scammed .
Threaten to sue them
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


Threaten to sue them
No lawyer is going to accept a $20 case...
you should report to the cyber police...
Thanks for the warning
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?