Thanks

Make subforums for "Help and requests", etc

Recently I got an infraction and the reason was because of "begging/soliciting" and later on in a dispute thread it was laid out that "maybe I posted in the wrong section"

Well, I posted in this section, with the request prefix, so I am unsure where else I would have posted it. As for soliciting, I didn't do that but oh well.

Main point is; I would like to discuss with the Titanfall community on whether or not we should have some sub forums in this section. Personally, I think that we should...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Necc View Post
    Recently I got an infraction and the reason was because of "begging/soliciting" and later on in a dispute thread it was laid out that "maybe I posted in the wrong section"

Well, I posted in this section, with the request prefix, so I am unsure where else I would have posted it. As for soliciting, I didn't do that but oh well.

Main point is; I would like to discuss with the Titanfall community on whether or not we should have some sub forums in this section. Personally, I think that we should...
    I know why you were infracted. BACKD00R thought you were begging for hacks by saying you are requesting more hacks. Understand that even that can be misconstrued as begging/soliciting, so avoid doing that if at all possible.

As for your request, this section needs to get more active before we can start sub-sections for it.

//closed.
    Last edited by Anti; 05-16-2014 at 09:41 AM.
    there's nothing left for you here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Necc (05-16-2014)