Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

[$2]CHEAP STEAM ACHEIVMENT SERVICE ALMOST ALL GAMES

Selling steam acheivment services, for $2 add me on skype: warfail5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I really just want to say that paying for achievements is useless when you can download Steam Achievement Manager for free and get all the achievements you want. Not trying to advertise it or anything, but you don't need to pay for achievements.

pls smack addrep and or thanks if i helped you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by buboe View Post
    I really just want to say that paying for achievements is useless when you can download Steam Achievement Manager for free and get all the achievements you want. Not trying to advertise it or anything, but you don't need to pay for achievements.
    But some people are lazy, or dont want to risk getting a virus by downloading something so they might ask someone to do it.. also i need money XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    This is honestly a failure of an idea. Anyone who (for whatever reason) wants to activate all their achievements in games and make themselves look like complete cheaters (the times of achievements received would be the same for everything) would at least do a quick Google on it and they'd find where to do it completely free and without a virus. /endrant

I just don't see why you'd give your Steam info to someone for $2 just to activate all the achievements, sorry.
    "Don't make me commit a 187." -Franklin Clinton

Don't like cyan text on a white background? idgaf, fuck you