Thread: Religion...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Religion...

Where did the idea of religion come from... paranoid people a couple thousand years ago...? i dont know anymore it just seems stupid to me religion is for noobs people beleive crap they only read in a book its pretty sad.. i could probroly write a fake book about religion and give it 2 some kids abandonded on an island and they would start praying and crap all the time looking for miracles... religion just sounds like relying on an uknown source to people who are to scared to face reality..

Thanks
    religion gives people hope and stuff....and it gives churches money

w/e makes them happy i guess...their money

Thanks

Cool

Religion gives control over people because they dont want to lose their hope so they do everthing SUGAR PRIESTS RULEZ

Thanks
    The idea of religion has been with mankind since we haev stepped foot on this earth. Archeologists date religious rituals doen by even thh neanderthals. So the question arises where did religion come from? A normal religious person will say the originater is God, a Muslim like myself explains religious varaitions as corruption in message. WE believe God send down prophets to every region of the earth since the beginning of mankind. The message would always get corrupted ebcause there was no means of it. This corruption lead to similarities and diferences between many modern religions. But, this does make sense. Look at ancient religiosn and compare them with others. The ideas they conjured are so similiar...... So you ask how do similiar ideas in opposite sides of the globe get produced? I think that today,. the meaning of an "organized" religion has been lost. Many people persume that religion is a mind control tool. My opinion is that can be true, but is it apart of the religious belief? Should we destroy all cars because people abuse there rights by drinking and driving? Look into the religion and not the religious person :P

Thanks
    relgion is bullshit and will always be bullshit..

Thanks
    Keep bad opinions to your self.

Thanks
    care to expand on that dumbass comment? typical religious asshole

im going against tons of contradicting evidence...but im right!

idiot

and stop using that fucking emote. im tired of you stupid fucking noobs spamming that thing over and over

Thanks
    i can say what ever i want when ever i want and you cant.. im a god on here and your a pice of shit.. get used to it ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    The idea of religion has been with mankind since we haev stepped foot on this earth. Archeologists date religious rituals doen by even thh neanderthals. So the question arises where did religion come from? A normal religious person will say the originater is God, a Muslim like myself explains religious varaitions as corruption in message. WE believe God send down prophets to every region of the earth since the beginning of mankind. The message would always get corrupted ebcause there was no means of it. This corruption lead to similarities and diferences between many modern religions. But, this does make sense. Look at ancient religiosn and compare them with others. The ideas they conjured are so similiar...... So you ask how do similiar ideas in opposite sides of the globe get produced? I think that today,. the meaning of an "organized" religion has been lost. Many people persume that religion is a mind control tool. My opinion is that can be true, but is it apart of the religious belief? Should we destroy all cars because people abuse there rights by drinking and driving? Look into the religion and not the religious person :P
    umm, cars don't have rights because they're not living things...

Thanks
    "Religion is the opium of the people."

-Karl Marx

Thanks
    Its a metaphor....... don't look too deeply at it considering you should get the general idea. Although, taking away cars can effect living things; that is people!

Thanks
    Religion is a waste of time and money and effort.

If we as humans were to put all that time and effort into science we would be a way more advanced civilization by now.

You can't pray for $1,000(only and example) and think your just going to get it. But you can go out and make that money by working for it and earning it.

Religion is just a way to sit around and say "I hope this will happen". The best way is to get out there and make it happen.

Thanks
    More effort into science.. Are you kidding me? The last time people had that sort of mentality 2 bombs were dropped on japans wiping out cities. Knowledge of science is understanding how the creator of the universe create. The central principality of religion is its compatibility with logic. Let me ask you, Do you think civilization nowadays is backwards or forwards compared to the era of religious thinking? Just because we are capable of building machines to transport you to the bathroom to take a shit doesnt mean we've built a moral civilization. Lack of religious moral values has brought western civlization into an upheavel. Rape, Gang warfare, the treatment of humans as animals, racial profiling is all evidence of this corrupt thinking. Explain to me how religion is a waste of time? How can the ideology of humanity uniting as a brotherhood. Loving eachother as your own, giving to charity, getting a proper education; how are these examples wastes of time! So you'd rather just sit at home and let a machine govern yourlife? Religion teaches you something nothing on this earth is possible of teaching and that is Love.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    More effort into science.. Are you kidding me? The last time people had that sort of mentality 2 bombs were dropped on japans wiping out cities. Knowledge of science is understanding how the creator of the universe create. The central principality of religion is its compatibility with logic. Let me ask you, Do you think civilization nowadays is backwards or forwards compared to the era of religious thinking? Just because we are capable of building machines to transport you to the bathroom to take a shit doesnt mean we've built a moral civilization. Lack of religious moral values has brought western civlization into an upheavel. Rape, Gang warfare, the treatment of humans as animals, racial profiling is all evidence of this corrupt thinking. Explain to me how religion is a waste of time? How can the ideology of humanity uniting as a brotherhood. Loving eachother as your own, giving to charity, getting a proper education; how are these examples wastes of time! So you'd rather just sit at home and let a machine govern yourlife? Religion teaches you something nothing on this earth is possible of teaching and that is Love.
    i think he means that instead of spending money on religion u can spend it on science getting machines or something like that :P

Thanks
    look why shoud a book tell you whats right and whats wrong.. you shoud know it your self, you shoud know right from the start its bad to like take a nother human's life.. and so on.. you relgios morons act like if ther where no relgion we woud just go and kill everyone we saw.. and thats not true.. every fucking humanbeing knows how to fucking se the difrece of right and wrong we dont needa fucking 2000 year old book to tell us that...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast