Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Question Questions On Cracking MC Accounts

Hey guys, so recently I have gotten into cracking Minecraft Premium Accounts and since I'm still new at it I have a couple of questions.
    1.My first question is: How come whenever people post free accounts on MPGH some of them have emails? Whenever I scrape accounts I only get usernames.

2.My second question is: If I want to crack a specific persons account would I just load his username into the cracker and a big password list and hope to get lucky, or is their an easier way than that.

3.I also have one last question: Other times when I see people giving away accounts on MPGH their passwords are really complex, are those passwords you guys have in your password list or did you obtain those long password accounts another way?

Thanks and if you could answer any of the questions by replying to this thread I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juump View Post
    Hey guys, so recently I have gotten into cracking Minecraft Premium Accounts and since I'm still new at it I have a couple of questions.
    1.My first question is: How come whenever people post free accounts on MPGH some of them have emails? Whenever I scrape accounts I only get usernames.

2.My second question is: If I want to crack a specific persons account would I just load his username into the cracker and a big password list and hope to get lucky, or is their an easier way than that.

3.I also have one last question: Other times when I see people giving away accounts on MPGH their passwords are really complex, are those passwords you guys have in your password list or did you obtain those long password accounts another way?

Thanks and if you could answer any of the questions by replying to this thread I would greatly appreciate it
    They're using rats/keyloggers to crack the accounts with emails/complex passwords

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by glw121212 View Post
    They're using rats/keyloggers to crack the accounts with emails/complex passwords
    Oh I see now, thanks!

Thanks
    how to download the rats/keylogger crack?

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyasd09 View Post
    Look around googletube for some tutorials etc.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juump For This Useful Post:

tinnetju (07-07-2014)

Thanks

Lightbulb

You shouldn't want to download keyloggers or rats. Keyloggers watch every key you make and sends it to an IP in which the owner of the IP reads if they have a catcher. RATs are made from other applications like DarkComet or Blackshades. And to "RAT someone" you need to give them your RAT. It's detectable with antivirus so I suggest you pay extra for a crypter. When it's crypted their antivirus has a lower, or no chance of detecting your RAT/virus. So after that lesson of RATs and keyloggers, I hope you learned well.

EDIT:
    I forgot to mention, you don't have to give them your RAT as a .exe or other extension. You can hide them in various files like photos or videos with file binding. So, if I'm correct, when they open the photo or video it runs your RAT. Even better, if it is crypted and hidden they don't get suspicious. Just wanted to let you know. You can do all of this by looking around on the net, but they could be a virus so be warned.
    Last edited by RH473r; 07-05-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Don't try to download a rat or a keylogger when you know nothing of hacking lol... First you should figure out what you're getting into before you start messing with that shit.

Thanks
    1. Accounts with emails are migrated accounts, these are ones that now login with Mojang, essentially, these are more protected, because you will need both the email password and the minecraft password to take full control.

2. Honestly, I would say to use a brute force script, as your target will probably not have it in the huge list of passwords, brute force scripts are meant more for singular targets, cracking tools on minecraft is meant more for large groups to sort through.

3. Most likely they are not from the list, they are most likely from a RAT , which are applications that, if you can get your target to run, you will gain control over their PC in a sense. If you're just starting out try something like DCRAT or if you wanna pay go with something like Nanocore, or just find a leak for a good rat.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pingu_the_skid For This Useful Post:

Juump (07-08-2014),tinnetju (07-07-2014)

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu_the_skid View Post
    1. Accounts with emails are migrated accounts, these are ones that now login with Mojang, essentially, these are more protected, because you will need both the email password and the minecraft password to take full control.

2. Honestly, I would say to use a brute force script, as your target will probably not have it in the huge list of passwords, brute force scripts are meant more for singular targets, cracking tools on minecraft is meant more for large groups to sort through.

3. Most likely they are not from the list, they are most likely from a RAT , which are applications that, if you can get your target to run, you will gain control over their PC in a sense. If you're just starting out try something like DCRAT or if you wanna pay go with something like Nanocore, or just find a leak for a good rat.
    Thanks bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    1. These are migrated accounts, newer accounts are usually migrated. Mojang is encouraging people to migrate to make cracking harder.

2. Yes, putting 1 username into a cracker with a big password list is a common way. Another way would be to use a RAT/keylogger(read below for a bit more information). I don't know if there are any other ways, but if anybody knows then I'm sure many people would appreciate you sharing.

3. As somebody else said, these are generally a RAT or a keylogger. If you do not know much about these, I would very highly recommend you do not try to run your own as many things could go wrong; including getting infected(possibly with a backdoored RAT, yes that's a RAT inside a RAT) or you being found out one way or another.

Thanks
    I'm laughing.