Thanks

Titanfall tweaks for the best performance

Unparking your cores to boost performance

Source is a CPU dependent engine. PC gaming tweaks like OC and unparking your cores will boost performance. Although this requires a bit of research for your specific PC. Windows tries to help regulate power consumption and save you energy by parking CPU cores no longer in use. By taking parking away from Windows with this utility, some users may gain extra frames at the cost of added power consumption. Lay your cooling fears to rest, as your CPU will continue to operate under the same thermal restrictions.

You will have to google it, as i am unable to post links on MPGH.

Settings For older Machines

Struggling to cope with bigger battles? Be sure to either turn off anti-aliasing or use the more efficient MSAA.

Another of the most important settings is the texture quality. Titanfall’s “insane” texture mode performs strangely and decreasing the quality to high, especially if your graphics card lacks the recommended three gigs of memory, dramatically improves the frame rate. Lowering shadow quality and disabling rag dolls will also grant you large FPS boosts with minimal reduction in image quality.

Intro Videos

In Origin, right click on your Titanfall icon and select "Game Properties." From there we can add -novid to Titanfall’s parameters to rush through to the loading screen.

Additionally, you can add +cl_showfps 1 to view your framerate and add -high to force Titanfall to load as high CPU priority, which is HIGHLY recommended.

Mouse Optimization

Mouse acceleration is the bane of precision because it changes the in-game rotation speed based on how quickly you swipe your mouse. Consistent distance, regardless of speed, helps build accurate muscle memory. To remove mouse acceleration, uncheck “enhanced pointer precision” in the Windows Control Panel (Mouse Properties > Pointer Options) and be sure to disable acceleration in any proprietary drivers you may be using. I also recommend setting your mouse sensitivity to the sixth notch.

By using a native DPI, avoiding mouse acceleration, and setting Windows’ sensitivity to six we can achieve greater 1:1 precision. Since Titanfall requires constant situational awareness and attacks from behind, players constantly whipping their mice around will probably be burning tracks into their mouse pads, so max control speeds and max perfect speeds will be even more important.

Also, add these commands to your Titanfall properties in Origin, "-noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -useforcedmparms +m_rawinput 1" (without quotations)

Thanks
    Sorry for the double post, the name of the Core Parking Program is, Parkcontrol, i am unable to post links, and it appears the images i uploaded did not show.