Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Wink 7 Days and VAC now implemented "What happens prior to us cheating"?

Just curious the 8.6 hack is not working since the game will not even boot for me. So i was just curious if i was banned on a server with 8.6 and using the hack will it affect me on VAC for 8.7 if i never cheated?

I would assume no

since I never used a cheat on VAC or 8.7

Also VAC is controlled by steam automatic process to ban people when a cheat is detected. Another question is does the Admin have the ability to still ban you from the server without using VAC? I think its just stupid since they can use their power to do anything they want even if you dont cheat. After several hours of play this happened to me and now it is why i am on here. When i was banned from the server i did know about hacks since i have seen players use them but never did it until 8.6

I personally think i am good on VAC until a cheat is detected but i am concerned if i am banned from other servers from 8.6 will this trigger anything on VAC?

What do you think?

thanks for your input

Thanks
    If you were cheating in 8.6 the likely hood of VAC banning you for it is really slim, since the game wasn't protected and Valve can only assume that the developers did not care if there were hackers or not. However now that it is enabled it will start banning from now onward.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah i agree i just wanted to make sure

I dont think there is a way for VAC to know i used a hack since 1. The game would not bootup into 8.7 with the hack and 2. i never joined a server with the hack because i couldnt . So in reality there is no way i could be VAC banned. I erased and reinstalled and did a re-verify check and everything is in order now.

Can admins still bann without VAC? I think this game is just stupid since admin can probably cheat , fly around , see everyone on the map etc.
    I guess its just like LFD when you setup a server you the admin can setup cheats built into the game but no one else can.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7daysgod View Post
    yeah i agree i just wanted to make sure

I dont think there is a way for VAC to know i used a hack since 1. The game would not bootup into 8.7 with the hack and 2. i never joined a server with the hack because i couldnt . So in reality there is no way i could be VAC banned. I erased and reinstalled and did a re-verify check and everything is in order now.

Can admins still bann without VAC? I think this game is just stupid since admin can probably cheat , fly around , see everyone on the map etc.
    I guess its just like LFD when you setup a server you the admin can setup cheats built into the game but no one else can.
    Admins are allowed to fly around and see people on map (and maybe cheat menu too) cause they are admins. Those permissions are built in to the server.
    But given that being true, surely players cheating wouldn't be detectable? I'm not risking it, but for those who believe strongly that VAC can't ban or don't care, go ahead and use it and give your verdict after a week or so of use on VAC servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    that was no help to what i was asking

Thanks
    No it will not get you vac banned if you cheated in 8.6 and got server banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    does anyone know how vac works on this update? is it only on the dedicated servers, or on all? how is vac sopose to know if its a player spawning items or the admin :s
    [IMG]https://i164.photobucke*****m/albums/u4/moray007/MrMoggyNameCard.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Moggy View Post
    does anyone know how vac works on this update? is it only on the dedicated servers, or on all? how is vac sopose to know if its a player spawning items or the admin :s
    Very simple vac scans for files not included in the game but with say the source code that is included in the game for some odd reason very unlikely.

vac also scans for like cheat engine and others

on another note they barely and i do mean barley put it in if you look for it you will laugh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ataw10 View Post
    on another note they barely and i do mean barley put it in if you look for it you will laugh
    do you mean on the 7days2die servers? lol if so, how can you actually check
    [IMG]https://i164.photobucke*****m/albums/u4/moray007/MrMoggyNameCard.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    overall its not worth to risk your account being banned from vac

better off creating a new steam account and buying the game again if you want to risk it

i am playing normal now and its fun. I have a good admin who will teleport to your location and bann hackers. I cant believe people are still risking it at version 8,.7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    it will be interesting to see how many people get a vac ban in a few days/week time aftre using the cheats

Thanks

Cheat Engine?

Is cheat engine Safe to use on this update?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by xhoan200 View Post
    Is cheat engine Safe to use on this update?
    As far as I know, VAC can detect memory changes done with CE, so it's, most likely, not safe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

As far as I know, VAC can detect memory changes done with CE, so it's, most likely, not safe.
    You are all little peons with small dicks, small brains, and a really bad inferiority complex. Especially this guy ^^
    Someone who actually DONATES to a cheat site... what a fucking pussy.
    Ehl-oh-Ehhhhlll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo0 View Post
    You are all little peons with small dicks, small brains, and a really bad inferiority complex. Especially this guy ^^
    Someone who actually DONATES to a cheat site... what a fucking pussy.
    Ehl-oh-Ehhhhlll
    Quad-wat.
    Not sure what exactly is your problem..
    And no, I haven't donated, Jov has donated for me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast