Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Can you tell me the english education you have gotten? Because that is not the answer and you should show your teacher.
    Capital letter for the word English, it is a language.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Capital letter for the word English, it is a language.
    If that's all you could find wrong with my quickly typed sentence then I think you really need to get a better education kid.

Thanks
    Bump. It seems a lot of ignorant people are still claiming Islam is not peaceful but completely ignoring the fact that fighting is only permitted in self defense. Also want to add these verses:

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. - 60:8

Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers. - 60:9
    The verses talking about fighting non-Muslims, are not talking about all non-Muslims throughout any time period. It is only talking about only those non-Muslims who were killing and oppressing Muslims during the time of the prophet pbuh, back when Muslims were a minority.

The Quran has a chapter dedicated to non-believers. Chapter 109 is called, "the unbeliever" this is the whole chapter:

Quran Chapter 109, verses 1-6

Say, "O disbelievers,

I do not worship what you worship.

Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.

Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.

For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

If you want to claim that is Islam is violent, then first make sure you understand it and consider all of the verses, don't just cherry pick verses that promote your agenda based on ignorance.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Bump. It seems a lot of ignorant people are still claiming Islam is not peaceful but completely ignoring the fact that fighting is only permitted in self defense.
    Self Defense

Banur Qurayza.

Pick one.

Thanks

Prove it.

I'm pretty sure you don't understand those concepts because your allah is definitely all 3.

Popularity does not equal truth. This is a fallacy.
    >please explain why X(arbitrary) amount of people believing in anything would make it true.

Ok why is the quran true? You are running in circles here.

According to Islam, Allah is a being. I don't even understand why you are arguing with this, all muslims accept this concept and it's not even controversial in the slightest.
    >please explain why Allah is not a being.

All of those people were Jews or Christians who had nothing to do with Islam in their lifetime. In fact, it wasn't until after they were dead for over 500 years that Muhammed commented that they were spreading Islam.

That would be like me commenting 500 years after you were dead that you were really a Buddhist this entire time.
    What the fuck are you smoking? Allah is not believed to be a being.

- - - Updated - - -

If that's all you could find wrong with my quickly typed sentence then I think you really need to get a better education kid.
    After reading all of this, I don't really think it's appropriate to insult his education since it seems like it's better than yours.

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ya rab....

Code:
    Wanna help me out? Send me something by Donation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBenefactor View Post
    ya rab....
    bro not related,....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    in islam is the Greatest Sin to Kill someone (if innocent or not) its forbidden! Even if you kill yourself its this a Great sin.
    Remember, Jewish Religion, Christians and Moslems are Abrahamite Religions , so we are cousins and for us muslims is Jeusus
    Holy like for you Christians.

The Salafists Re-Interprate all Koran false. 3,5milliards Muslim lives in this Earth,
    do you really think all muslims are terrorrists like ISIS? (they have nothing to do with islam,
    THEY ARE TERRORISTS who kill innocent people!)!

In Judaism has a Verse, the same Verse has in Islam,the Verse are both the same: " if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity"(btw is Schindlers List Film too) .
    This Verse exists in Judaism and in Islam, btw all Abrahamite Religions are Cousins.

When the koran was written, it has so many WARs and Jihad means , if someone attacks you and want steal your land,
    you can attack them too,but only as Selfdefense! Not for FUN!
    This is the point that so many Anti-islamists people not say, they cut only a text and say : "kill all them" This is a Lie!
    In the Ottoman Empire has so many Jews,Christs and Muslims and other Religions lived for thousands year together!
    They had not only one War, they have lived peacefull more than thousand years!

PS: AND sorry for my bad english!
    Last edited by tanerr; 11-06-2016 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Aggression is Forbidden. Fighting is permitted only in self-defence.

Thanks
    Honestly I think those verses are took out of context, so they can't mean much

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345