Thread: Just wondering

Thanks

Just wondering

I'm really curious about a thing . Why do the unturned staff update the game so much ? Is it becuase they know about our existance or other hacking sites ? I know there are alot of these in the world but ... Are they doing this specifically because of this or just because unturned is in Alpha ? these hacks man

Thanks
    He's the only dev so the work is done gradually and he make the choice to update it when it finish, the game evolves and some cool feature is updated rapidly, I think he know the hacks (maybe some anti-hack updates sometimes?). (And VAC is useless until you pay the game.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well ofc he would have prior knowledge of hacking sites, I mean this site hasn't gone unnoticed by multiple game companies and game creators with almost 9 years and over 2.6 million members... And no he is just a guy that takes pride in his work and loves what he does, who are we to judge him?

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Well ofc he would have prior knowledge of hacking sites, I mean this site hasn't gone unnoticed by multiple game companies and game creators with almost 9 years and over 2.6 million members... And no he is just a guy that takes pride in his work and loves what he does, who are we to judge him?
    I understand that , I wasnt judging him . It was a matter of fact . Thanks for replying .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Honestly this is the only sites booming with heks for untrurned. I stay updated with dev through moderator... Theyre not to worried about DLL hacks as Valve's Anti Cheat system will soon handle most of this. And don't be to cocky, Nome the less heks are the last priority when hit comes to him and more of implementing actual things in the updates

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiEatNoodlezx View Post
    Honestly this is the only sites booming with heks for untrurned. I stay updated with dev through moderator... Theyre not to worried about DLL hacks as Valve's Anti Cheat system will soon handle most of this. And don't be to cocky, Nome the less heks are the last priority when hit comes to him and more of implementing actual things in the updates
    Well the reason why this is the only forum/site with hacks for unturned is that the game is brand new [ not necesarily unpopular since it is a really good game and i dont want to mention who copied who , because there are a lot of games like Unturned [ DayZ , Rust etc. ] IDK about the VAC ... its a really old system of anti-cheating [ a good one ?! ] , but like you said , it'll apply this since it is a good game and because the hacks spread fast .

Thanks
    For VAC, is the game monitored or just the Server that you play on? I mean, if servers are VAC enabled, just join servers without VAC like the tunngle service? would that work?