Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Prewritten Staff/Ban Appeal.

Hello everyone! This is probably my first legit post so please don't give me that much hate. Anyways I love griefing and messing with peoples servers but that moment when you get banned on the server that you didn't really wanted to be banned on. I'm good at writing ban appeals/staff applications. So in this post I will be given you guys a couple staff applications/ban appeals that you can use to get staff or to be unbanned. If you want to use the Staff App to actually to be staff or to abuse the abilities it's your choice. I'll also will be doing trades for custom Ban Appeals/Staff Applications. Message me on Skype:nubbies231 if you need a custom one, Thanks guys.

Legend:
    Underline: Words that are underlined means that they can be changed to fit your needs.

You can customize anything in this Staff Application/Ban Appeal.

Staff Application, now before I get into the actual application I've used this application on five servers and gotten staff on three of them. That is really good hence the servers I put the application up for I just joined.

Which server are you apply for?Factions

What's your in-game name? Nubbies231

Forms of Communication: TeamSpeak, Skype, Mumble and Email.

How long have you been playing on the server? 3-4 Weeks.

Why should we pick you as staff?

I very familiar with what Factions is and how to achieve everyone's needs. I have been playing Factions for awhile now a dozens of other servers. Never had a server that I could stick with for awhile like this one. I know what people want to do in Factions and who the people are that are irritated the other players. I can control the players either by calming the one that started the problem down or by taking him out of the situation.

I am flexible I can adapt to change rather quickly. Saying if the server has some sort of drastically change in Factions I could adapt to what has happened and use it for the servers good. Saying if they added a different plugin with plots or something along the lines of that. I can help the players understand what has happened and what they can do to make this change one of the best that has ever happened.

I can also multitask which isn't as difficult as most thinks. I am able to do several small or big projects in any given time. If you need something do I can do it right away or do several things at once give the player base the maximum amount of fun.Saying if one of the staff asked me to run over to Sky block and help handle a situation over there, I can do that but while I am doing that I could be talking to some people on Skype handle other problems.

I have rather a energetic and positive attitude, I understand that you (staff) would be looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude which is exactly what I have! If I have a problem that I either can't handle on my own or am not that qualified in answer it. I will answer the question the best that I can do and even better. If not I would report to someone with higher authority then me and both of us can solve what ever the problem is.

I do have some experiences with handle situations and how to be a staff member. I have been staff members on small servers with roughly 20 people on but all of them has died down. I would say I do have experiences with this duty and can use my past experiences to help me overcome this one.

I am excellent at working with team/groups. I can be the leader in the group or the person that listens, while doing this I have a amazing attitude which stands out a lot when people first meet me. I can make almost anyone laugh. I think I could get along with the other staff rather well. Something that a lot of my friends that I play with tell other people that I am extremely cooperative and that I have the ability to be productive with limit supervision.

Right now I am great at Factions but I do want to amazing. I hope this will give me the chance to achieve my goals in the server. While I am staff I will try my best to learn more and more about Factions and the responsibilities that I have, you would say that I want to be a expert at handling problems. I am not a person that will be staff for like a month or two but I will be in it for the long run.

Strengths:Listening- I can listen to people and help them through whatever problem they encounter. Building- I am a okay builder but can judge peoples builds with out hurting their feelings I am also able to give people some advice too. Leading- all the my school years I have been a leader. Leading people away from other people that could harm then and into better more comforting game play. Active- I am really active if my computer is running fine. I will be on 7/10 I can't grant you the full 10 because of certain issues like, computer, family, school, and sports.

Weakness:Fighting- I am just horrible at fighting people for instance pvping. My computer can't run fast enough to actually fight some body. Skype- I am on Skype a lot but that is not the problem, the problem is that my parents and siblings are really loud whenever they are home other then that I can talk freely. But when they are home I will be typing a lot. Wording- I may have some words in this that aren't exposed to be there. This isn't because I am not capable to right out these words or make them make sense it's just that I have a problem with it that I leave out random words in the sentence or just think to quickly and forget to type the words. This is all the Weakness's I can probably think of to the top of my head but I am not perfect so I do have some and probably more then this. But I am hoping I can improve on all of these and make them into Strengths.

Honest:I am extremely honest and confident if I didn't get something do or just was handling something else I will gladly tell you what I was doing and what caused me to not finish the assignment. I would not make up some sort of lie to justify why I didn't finish it, instead I would tell you the truth. I am really confident which means that people that do try to hurt my feelings can't. I have told some of the embarrassing stories of which I encounter on a daily basis which shows that I am confident.

Ban Appeal:

You can only use this once on whatever server you want to be unbanned on. Customize it to fit your needs.

In Game Name: Nubbies231
    Date Joined Server: Since the beginning.
    Date Banned: Today
    Reason Banned: Xray
    Why We Should Unban You: Well first off I am really sorry. I love playing on the server, I did Xray and I'm sorry for doing that. After I did that I noticed how fun the server is. I started having lots of fun and connected with the community. I wish I could go back in time and take it all back. But I can't. If I get unbanned I don't want to just play as a normal player, I want to be a donator and hopefully if you forget about this and forgive me then I can apply for staff. I know that this won't change your opinion but I was going to donate to the third/fourth highest rank before I got banned. I would also like to say that if you guys think I haven't reviewed in my mind what I did wrong then maybe just turn the ban into a temp-ban, so everyone get's time to think it over. This is sincere and I put effort into this ban appeal, because I want to have a second chance I believe everyone should be given second chances. I bet that everyone on this server has done something wrong that they wish they can take back. We're all humans we all make mistakes. This is a big mistake for me, because all of my friends play on this server. I'll tell you why I xrayed the base because I wanted more loot so I could defeat people that had really good things. Now I understand that isn't a reason to cheat but I really wanted to do it. Now I feel really bad, I hope you can see the effort I put into this application, Thanks for reading.
    -Nubbies231

Now this isn't perfect but if it's your first ban then this should work.

Please give me feedback on what we can improve on in these applications, thanks for reading everyone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nubbies For This Useful Post:

Prometheois117 (07-18-2014)

Thanks
    Damn, man. Nice appeal/application.

If you need help hacking, please add me on Skype! I'd be glad to help anyone!*

Quote Originally Posted by betterex View Post
    +vouch. Helped me learn how to use EggCrack and was fast about it :3
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyb0b View Post
    +Vouch Was really nice. Good trader. Gave Minecraft account quick and easily. Also helped me with an issue I had.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaPlaysMC View Post
    +Vouch to Prometheois117, DOOD DIS GUYS DA BOMB, He gave me a Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaTrann View Post
    +Vouch He taught me how to use eggcrack right away when I added him on skype and he answered a ton of my questions LOL

Understand if there is not an explanation of why you want to add me it will result in an instant block.

My Skype is Tekkitear.

Im not allowed to post my blog url in the blog section lol
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    lol awesome, I'm gonna post this in the PMC Forums and see If anyone accepts my application