Thanks

Make my own Private Server and Database

Hey everyone, how do i make my own Private Server and Database for AQ? I need to make one so i can play it without AE's Database, so that i can do what i want with items. Please tell me theres a way to do this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I suggest you're going to have to google for AQ Private Server Files

Thanks
    i need all the swfs which are thousands of files ((((

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    If you can get links to all of the .swf files, you should be able to batch download them. As to how you could get said links, I'm afraid you're on your own; they do use naming conventions though, so someone with a decent amount of coding experience could probably script something to just try to download every permutation of each convention.

Thanks
    I've already downloaded all of the or most of the monster .swf files using said method, however I'd have to do the same for every single .swf file so all the different character heads, the monsters, weapons, armour, spells... I am trying to find an easier way to do this by looking at the source code, but so far I haven't had much luck.

Thanks
    Maybe this could be something you can do, i have made my server and have copied the html and asp from aq and everything like that is fixed, when i log in i can see my character. When i click play it loads battleon town etc, because of this load string.

<string><intId>8</intId><strStringCaption>file-defaulttown</strStringCaption>
    <strStringValue enc="0">battleon-town133.swf</strStringValue></string>

But i can't figured out the string for default equipment, and thats the only thing that does not load
    Shop System: Ready!
    Sound Effects: Ready!
    Misc. Data: Ready!
    Starting Equipment: Loading...
    Town: Ready!

So it is stuck at loading start equipment.

EDIT: Also, here is the asp/xml file https://aq.battleon.com/build30/strings-load.asp

If you can, could you please help me because this is the only thing stopping me from coming into my server.

I have not fixed everything of course, that would be pretty much impossible for one man/woman to do in a few weeks,
    i would have to add all the items, with full stats and stuff which would be extremely, extremely hard if you wouldn't find a batch script for that, but i doubt that exists.
    Last edited by NegerFittaN2; 07-30-2014 at 02:46 PM.