Thanks

Rust gift for csgo case keys/skins

Looking to buy rust gifted to me on steam(obvs) i'm willing to pay 4 csgo case keys or i also have skins on my steam account that i'm willing to trade instead of keys, if that's what you're into.

You MUST have a decent amount of posts not buying from people with like 40 post sorry, you must have a rep thread with at least 5-10 posts and you must be a member for at least a year and guarantee that if something happens with the game i will either be A) Refunded or B) which i prefer, another copy of the game. Last time i bought a gifted game 2 weeks later it was revoked from my account pretty much saying the guy sold me the game on a hacked account. So this time i'll be taking my precautions to ensure the least possible chance that i will end up paying you for absolutely nothing.

We will also be using an OMM or you go first, either way i'm fine with. I already have almost all the OMM's on skype so don't try and fool me with a fake OMM. I've been scammed too many times to trust you going first sorry.

If interested add me on steam SavagexViking from there if i feel confident in trading with you i'll then give you my skype.

Scammed 3 Times| Sucsessful Trades 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetooth View Post
    This guy is 100% legit. We just did the trade and had no problems, thanks bro.

Thanks
    bump, willing to negotiate the price. Posts aren't that necessary so at least 50-100 post plz and a rep thread is still necessary

Scammed 3 Times| Sucsessful Trades 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetooth View Post
    This guy is 100% legit. We just did the trade and had no problems, thanks bro.