CS:GO Matchmaking server crash

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Matchmaking server crash
As the title says, a Matchmaking server I played on today up to 14-7, got crashed by some douche bags losing. Therefore, i'm interested in being scum and purchasing or receiving any CS:GO Matchmaking server crasher that anyone has.

Requirements: Proof it works, trusted. I will go first, if proof you're trusted and that it works.
There's no such thing. He probably just hit you offline or Valve messed up, or maybe your connection just messed up for 4 minutes and you had no time to reconnect
Nah, added a few people from the game and they said for sure the server was crashed. Then i lated contacted a guy selling a crash script, but he said there's many exploits just not that specific script he has (that can't be used without sv_cheats 1)
Oh, That'd be very cool.
Yeah, I actually played against a guy with a lag switch. Everyone was at 200+ ping but him and he was running around aimbotting for about 4 rounds. Still won the game but it was interesting.
Alright, time to make this comment again.
The "script" that that dude was talking about is fake and does not work (anymore).
The only way of taking down servers would be DDoS or booting.
Most booting services are paid services, except for vBooter.
Ofcourse, because vBooter is free, it is commonly used and that means that the power is low. Chances of you taking down a server with vBooter are 10%.
Now, a lot of Web-based booters are good and don't cost a lot. The problem is, though, that some paid web-based booters are again commonly used (BigBangBooster, Powerstresser) that their power is not as good as uncommon ones. I'm not going into detail wich ones you should use, but it's an option.
The next option would be DDoS. There are loads of DDoS'ing tools, but ofcourse, they're not all good.
The best option would be buying acces to a botnet (I know one that costs 100 euro a month), but it depends on how serious you are about taking down servers.


I hope I was able to help.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us