Thread: aim bot

Thanks

aim bot

am srry am new here
    i wounder if there is aim bot for the new update cause i saw some ppl with this aim bot but they never speak so if there is can i get a link to download it or a link to the thread of it
    and another question these hacks made by c++? or which program
    thanks in advanced and srry for long post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I'm not aware of any aimbot as such. Their is norecoil, multishot, esp, noAFK, and autoreload, all working on this forum. Check them out, but use them sparingly. You can also go elsewhere and pay for good hacks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aslo12 For This Useful Post:

abdoadbo2 (07-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Requesting Hacks Is Not Allowed On This Forum.
    @iDeshnoor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aslo12 View Post
    I'm not aware of any aimbot as such. Their is norecoil, multishot, esp, noAFK, and autoreload, all working on this forum. Check them out, but use them sparingly. You can also go elsewhere and pay for good hacks.
    Do not check out multishot as it is automatically detected by Ubi's server on injection and it will get you banned within 6 hours of the usage period. Every other release from Nokita is confirmed and working.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aslo12 View Post
    oh okey thanks gone check them out but what dose norecoil do ? and if u can give me link for autoreload would be great cause i can't find as i said am new here

Thanks
    even in safe mode ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeshnoor View Post
    Requesting Hacks Is Not Allowed On This Forum.
    srry didn't know i said am new

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by abdoadbo2 View Post
    oh okey thanks gone check them out but what dose norecoil do ? and if u can give me link for autoreload would be great cause i can't find as i said am new here
    No recoil? It does exactly what it's called. It gives your weapon no recoil. I don't really recommend using this unless on Metro for the pillars and taking out annoying snipers on the stair wells because it greatly reduces your reaction time. Unless your aim is shit (no offense) you'll still get rocked by higher ranked players when using this because the recoil effect on the gun believe it or not makes the gun more powerful. You have better chance of critical shots and you have a better chance of getting multikills because you can switch from 1 person to the next in a more efficient way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitewalker2.0 For This Useful Post:

abdoadbo2 (07-29-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitewalker2.0 View Post
    No recoil? It does exactly what it's called. It gives your weapon no recoil. I don't really recommend using this unless on Metro for the pillars and taking out annoying snipers on the stair wells because it greatly reduces your reaction time. Unless your aim is shit (no offense) you'll still get rocked by higher ranked players when using this because the recoil effect on the gun believe it or not makes the gun more powerful. You have better chance of critical shots and you have a better chance of getting multikills because you can switch from 1 person to the next in a more efficient way.
    i've got it thanks bro
    btw am a pro player i've played this game since 2 years when it was first beta release so i can aim on head with fast reaction without this prog but as i got what u said its like aim bot but i change the target my self only right ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to abdoadbo2 For This Useful Post:

pokbe (07-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by abdoadbo2 View Post
    i've got it thanks bro
    btw am a pro player i've played this game since 2 years when it was first beta release so i can aim on head with fast reaction without this prog but as i got what u said its like aim bot but i change the target my self only right ?
    It's not a lock-on type if that's what you're asking. Instead of your weapon shaking violently when you fire, it suppresses so no shaking will occur. Your weapon is still the entire time you fire it. The weapon sits there as if you weren't firing.