Thanks

Let me just explain something.

Every SINGLE hack that is posted on this forum WILL BE DETECTED AT SOME POINT. Because of the way VAC works, we will NEVER know the exact time of a detection, ONLY THE TIME OF A VAC BAN. Because VAC doesn't instantly ban, if someone gets a VAC because of a hack, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SAVE YOURSELF. Consider your account ALREADY BANNED...
    No matter what, the only thing that will ever go undetected for a long period of time is a hack that either you yourself create, or a completely private hack that is never leaked.

Sorry to all you people that have common sense, but I just had to make something clear to all the people that ask whether or not a hack is detected weeks after the hack is created.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If you change the name of the .exe + the MD5 (Hash) its almost means that the hack is yours, because no one else uses the random name hack + the random hash program that you. I do this before every game start. Don't keep the hack directly on you desktop, put it in a folder, keep the hashchanger in another folder. I use it since 1 month, no problem "sunkist".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peco77 View Post
    If you change the name of the .exe + the MD5 (Hash) its almost means that the hack is yours, because no one else uses the random name hack + the random hash program that you. I do this before every game start. Don't keep the hack directly on you desktop, put it in a folder, keep the hashchanger in another folder. I use it since 1 month, no problem "sunkist".
    Name + checksum really don't matter, when the programs gets a handle on cs: go, it's signature is going to be checked to the vac database, and if it's the same, you're banned. Changing the name and checksum of a program does not break the signature.

Thanks
    yes, sunkist is rite. even with hash changing i still got a VAC ban from his hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't know guys... I didn't get ban so. I am from Hungary (Europe) so Sunkist's hacks maybe not in the European VAC system.