Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thumbs up Open now no more Beta lets go!

this game was in beta it is now open so anything or anyone with the talent and skills would be awesome to get this forum rolling the game has had alot of people joing everyday since opening day be awesome to have some hacks for this to have the upper hand on these bugs and bandits lol so please if you got it flaunt it lets see what you got before its to late and they up there shields thank you in advance!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zartan823 For This Useful Post:

jamesadam (08-14-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Calling all coders.

Thanks
    Hello to all. I want to help you do this but I am not coder, cracker or anything like this. So one day I tried to do speedhack whit cheat engine just to test. And my guns shooted faster (and finished ammo faster of course ) and the countdown was faster but the server sync interrupted it. So I think this information will be usefull.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiZX For This Useful Post:

zartan823 (08-19-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    yep i have done the same i have also found the ammo and paused it to have inf ammo and no reload but the shots do no damage when i find it but its there plus health and others but like you said the server sync interrupted it but yes it is a start and ty for the info know if we can get some more advance people to help us out we might be able to crack this lol

Thanks
    Hello to all. I am not sure about this but isn't the most easy thing (for now) to make aimbot. Because it isn't server synced. And I don't think of any other thing that is changeable and server sync don't messes whit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiZX For This Useful Post:

zartan823 (08-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Been playing around with this and most everything is server sided. Aimbot is already out for it, got to watch out for redhanded. I can change memory values on client side but they have a server sync too. Might be able to get a small advantage from an addon for server lag time casting like in WoW. Still scanning and will start posting mem addresses and values I have changed.

P.S. tried a stealth injector and it crashed the game on injection (was injecting .dll dx texture file) to see about wall cham (the game has this feature built into it on a small scale.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiZX View Post
    Hello to all. I want to help you do this but I am not coder, cracker or anything like this. So one day I tried to do speedhack whit cheat engine just to test. And my guns shooted faster (and finished ammo faster of course ) and the countdown was faster but the server sync interrupted it. So I think this information will be usefull.
    Its all server sided + you'll probably be banned now considering the anti-cheat.