Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex3cuti0ner View Post
    guys if you signed up a few days ago they would give you a PBE account because the old pbe session just ended -_- You can prob get one now just go sign up you might get it without any wait or payment -_- thats how i got mine i just signed up and it said congratz so go try it.
    This isn't a PBE account. This is a beta account, an account created back in 2009 on the NA server. It is a normal level 30 account with ~50 champs, 3 rune pages, and the beta skins (with some others as seen on the OP).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApes View Post
    This isn't a PBE account. This is a beta account, an account created back in 2009 on the NA server. It is a normal level 30 account with ~50 champs, 3 rune pages, and the beta skins (with some others as seen on the OP).
    Oh ok. Well if that's the case then i was wrong. However why would someone like to buy this account? Does it have anything special like the season 1 victorious skin?
    [2014] Want to hack your school's computers and get administrator? Head on Here
    [2014] Free in app purchases (Android) (Requires Root) Here
    Successful Trades: 13
    Been Scammed:3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex3cuti0ner View Post

Oh ok. Well if that's the case then i was wrong. However why would someone like to buy this account? Does it have anything special like the season 1 victorious skin?
    Some people like collecting skins, this account offers King Rammus, UFO Corki, and Judgement Kayle. I've known some people to like buying them. Since I have no need for it I put it up for offer. Not looking for all that much, but it is a decent account for anyone looking to smurf 30s even.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    How much was the least you would be able to go?
    btw if you want to add me and discuss a little arrangement add me on Skype: refferalmarket101

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12