Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

To all those that want CyberTank keys

The developer has recently emailed me, and he is worried about the number of clients using my key, and has asked that I do not register my key on any new clients, or he will revoke my key (and account). However, he also told me that if I give him 200R (~$5.50 USD) for every different client that uses my key, he can look the other way. Not soliciting here, just letting people know that I can't just hand this stuff out like candy anymore. If you can back up your key request with $4.00 (USD), I will cover the extra dollar and change.

You can email me at any time, leave me a visitor message, or connect to my Cryptocat lobby at "w1z4rddctkeys", without the quotes, of course.
    Last edited by w1z4rdd; 08-14-2014 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Mistyped Cryptocat lobby name.

Thanks
    Until we get screenshots or something I don't think it would cost that much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    You have to understand, the developer is paranoid of WG hunting him (and his users) down. He doesn't want everybody and their sister to have a key, so he closed registration, which means that only those that have registered already can provide keys. I started giving mine out, and I got an angry email from the developer, explaining that if I got him 200R per client (which I did, everybody that asked before this topic was posted got a freebie), he'd let it slide. I'm not selling the software, nor do I claim to own it. I am just letting people who want a key know the terms I have to abide by. But hey, if you want to try to crack the program (I already did, to no avail), be my guest.
    Last edited by w1z4rdd; 08-14-2014 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Grammar problems needed to be fixed.

Thanks
    ;P It's probably got very little protection on it. If you've already cracked it are you just being nice to the dev? Wouldn't you want to give people the cracked one so they and you don't have to pay? -- Sorry misread your post.
    Last edited by Skyross; 08-14-2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Misread post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I didn't crack it, I tried, attempts to debug it in Ollydbg failed, and whenever I try to decompile it, I get all sorts of null characters, making any snippets of code unreadable. Granted there's probably a backdoor key the dev uses himself, but I haven't been able to figure anything out. Trust me, if I cracked it, I wouldn't have made this thread, and would've posted the download somewhere.

Thanks
    Well the only protection is a simple switch from a webserver if the client can be used or not, so it can't be hard lol
    Also sorry, I misread your post.
    Last edited by Skyross; 08-14-2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Adding end bit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    The thing is, I can't break protection if I can't find it. As stated earlier, all I get are null characters.
    It's cool, I misread all the time.

Thanks
    Ah, I've never worked with python before, so I can't help you there, but I may have some friends who'd be able to help me/us break the protection.

Thanks
    Isnt it for free? Why should we pay for a key?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Registration for the bot is closed, only those that have accounts can get keys. However, some other people and I are working on cracking the software.

Thanks
    5e37c195-2079-11e4-9f90-04011b475d01

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Recon200 For This Useful Post:

rokzy rules (08-19-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Well, if it works, disregard the top of this post. Once the bot gets cracked, I'll upload it on this forum.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to w1z4rdd For This Useful Post:

Recon200 (08-16-2014),rokzy rules (08-19-2014),Vetal006 (10-16-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Recon200 View Post
    5e37c195-2079-11e4-9f90-04011b475d01
    Thank you so so much !!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why you wanna crack up the software protection when it's much more easyer than that .

It must use ( i am 100% shure ) a web switch that mean's the software take's some information about your client and send it to a webpage including the key.

Now if you put an UDP filter on your router you can monitor the program's web trafic , from there you can get out and IP / webpage address. When you have the IP you will start filtering the packet's from/to that ip. I doupt that he uses some encyption methode so it will be easy to read them ( actualy you will need only the incoming packet's).

After that you detoure that IP very easy on windows , you make a localhost and just return the packet's you just filtered out from the real web page.

P.S Don't start begging/pm me for help to do it bk i am not intrested in it , i think that this bot is a bit exaggerated. Some player's makes the exp with real play and work for it then someone just leave the PC all night with the bot and he just get more exp .........

MY Latest Aimbot on : Orbital Space (Video Comming Soon)'

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Hmmm... We already have the IP address of the server, but we believe there is an easier way to crack it. The program interfaces with the bot (which the guy that owns Cybertank did not make), and tells it which tanks to run, when to start/stop, etc. All we have to do is take the parts of the program that are the bot out, we can just make a simple program to tell the bot what to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast