Thanks

Lightbulb LF MAXING SERVICE KNIGHT 8/8

Paying 25$ paypal for an 8/8 knight maxing service will go first if you have 1 or more vouches otherwise we use a Mm
    We can use skype Vshorty140"at"hotmail"dot"com
    Last edited by yack.attack; 08-22-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I will do it for $30

It's me Coldisholf21 from skype, just to verify it's me.
    PM me when you get the money so we can trade.
    Last edited by Lovroman; 08-23-2014 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks
    i added u message me i can talk to u about the price

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by yack.attack View Post
    Paying 25$ paypal for an 8/8 knight maxing service
    If you haven't been served yet, I'm your man, Skype me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Turns out his guy is a scammer...And I am not surprised as he also tried to scam me on the second trade. And he was really stupid.
    In the first trade he claimed that his dad will be paying. After he sent the money first, i gave him the pots. He use the pots on his Knight and Wizard and i also gave him two sets. This is his account https://www.realmeye.com/player/KidLuiBen
    Next day he claimed that his knight somehow vanished. And I could either tell that he hide his knight as he kept on earning fame while his wizard was not getting fame. And told me he will want an 8/8 Knight for $30, but this time he claimed that his dad will be paying and will not go first as his dad thinks im a scammer. So I was like WTF? Didn't his dad paid in the first trade? And kept saying his dad won't go first and wants me to go first, after I told him to tell his dad about OMM, and how it will be the only way to trade, he stop messaging me.
    His name is Anthony Victor
    vshorty140@hotmail.com paypal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, I dont know him but the fact is that what is say might be true (exept the knight vanish). But I think this was just a kid paid with his father paypal account and just panic.

Btw, I hate people like you report them here, give them name and paypal adress... If its his dad paypal adress this is not cool at all and for me its immature to post his paypal adress on here and his name too.

You are a very old, trusted and usefull mumber so I'm pretty sure you know the scammer graveyard and know how to use it.

But I dont think we can consider it as a scam because the 2nd trade didnt take place and he paid the first time.

Just my opinion but I'm almost pissed that a member like you post information like that and everyone can see it ... Maybe he tried to scam you but there is rules ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by azeras View Post
    Well, I dont know him but the fact is that what is say might be true (exept the knight vanish). But I think this was just a kid paid with his father paypal account and just panic.

Btw, I hate people like you report them here, give them name and paypal adress... If its his dad paypal adress this is not cool at all and for me its immature to post his paypal adress on here and his name too.

You are a very old, trusted and usefull mumber so I'm pretty sure you know the scammer graveyard and know how to use it.

But I dont think we can consider it as a scam because the 2nd trade didnt take place and he paid the first time.

Just my opinion but I'm almost pissed that a member like you post information like that and everyone can see it ... Maybe he tried to scam you but there is rules ...
    It is not his dad's paypal. He keeps pretending that he is like 5 and someone else in his family is doing the things for him. I tried to do a trade with him and he told me he was going to get his brother. I knew it wasn't his brother, and it was so obvious, he even asked me 'what is a scammer'. Anyways, he is just a really bad scammer and even attempting to do something like that is bad.

Thanks
    he scammed me of my UT mule but its whatever. Look out for the IGN: WALERAS that is my UT mule he's been playing on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yea It was obvious how stupid he was