Thanks

Help with coding

How do you use coding. Or what is id? Help please!!!

Thanks
    @Jaimes_40, I assume by coding you mean programming. Programming, when it comes to game hacking, is the art of writing a program or library to successfully manipulate the game or game process into allowing actions which it should not allow. If a game hack is programmed/developed properly, it should give the person who runs it a clear advantage over opponents by allowing the user to perform useful actions which other players cannot perform.

Within the spectrum of combat arms, most, if not all, hacks are libraries (.dll's) which are loaded into the game process at run time. These libraries are usually creating using the C++ language. Most developers for Combat Arms hacks will use the Win32 (Windows platform specific) libraries and DirectX (containing Direct3D) libraries. While these could be written other ways, this is arguably the most practical way and most game hacking developers use this language and these libraries. Because of this commonality between most developers, MPGH's Combat Arms Hack Coding/Programming/Source Code section has become a place where developers can share source-code which they've created for combat arms with fellow developers. This section also gives fellow developers to ask questions, help each other, and all-in-all better both their game hacks and knowledge.

If you wish to learn how to use the source-code released by other developers on this site, you should take the time to learn C++ and the basic concepts of programming. While I personally don't consider C++ to be a starting language, jumping directly into learning C++ would be the fastest way to get involved. I recommend looking at the websites www.LearnCPP.com and www.Cplusplus.com. There are many other great websites out there for learning how to program in the C++ language, however I consider these two websites as excellent information repositories which are fairly well organized. A simple google search will also return several video series which can help introduce you C++ programming.

If you're up for the challenge of learning how to program in C++, I must precaution you that learning enough to be an excellent programmer/developer can take years. Don't let that statement deter you from trying though.