Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

How to hack server sided games?

I did some research about hacking into server sided games. People saying you need to getting to the server to able to do stuff(hacking). But I couldn't find the answer to getting into the server and hack it, hope in this forum someone can answer my question, or maybe throw me a tutorial, or a hint.
    And can't find any answer about pass through anti-cheat such as: XINGCODE3, Hacksheilds, etc.

I am trying to hack games Aeria games, Nexon games, EX: Soldier front 2, C9, pretty sure is server sided game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You can't hack them unless, as you stated, hack into their servers. Of course it's going to be impossible to hack them, that's why they put a hackshield on it. BTW if you do somehow manage to hack into any of their databases and change something such as (for Nexon games) your NX, you can be jailed for ripping off money.
    [2014] Want to hack your school's computers and get administrator? Head on Here
    [2014] Free in app purchases (Android) (Requires Root) Here
    Successful Trades: 13
    Been Scammed:3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex3cuti0ner View Post
    You can't hack them unless, as you stated, hack into their servers. Of course it's going to be impossible to hack them, that's why they put a hackshield on it. BTW if you do somehow manage to hack into any of their databases and change something such as (for Nexon games) your NX, you can be jailed for ripping off money.
    Then how do people make no recoil, chams, aimbot, etc. Didn't they have to get pass the hackshield first to able to do these stuff? even I understand C++ but still dont know how to start the hacking. I read the post in the section of C++, but yeah, still dont know how to started.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by asscold View Post
    Then how do people make no recoil, chams, aimbot, etc. Didn't they have to get pass the hackshield first to able to do these stuff? even I understand C++ but still dont know how to start the hacking. I read the post in the section of C++, but yeah, still dont know how to started.
    no recoil i'm not sure about. However chams and aimbot are simple. Chams is pretty much just telling the client to make every character shown and coloured. Aimbot it pretty much just telling the client to aim at a characters head or something. It's a simple concept, and there's no need to hack into the server. However it's very difficult to create. The reason they have to bypass hackshield is because hackshield detects this kind of stuff. That there is something telling your camera to forcibly move your camera to a certain position (aimbot).
    Last edited by Ex3cutioner; 09-10-2014 at 02:20 PM.
    [2014] Want to hack your school's computers and get administrator? Head on Here
    [2014] Free in app purchases (Android) (Requires Root) Here
    Successful Trades: 13
    Been Scammed:3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex3cuti0ner View Post

no recoil i'm not sure about. However chams and aimbot are simple. Chams is pretty much just telling the client to make every character shown and coloured. Aimbot it pretty much just telling the client to aim at a characters head or something. It's a simple concept, and there's no need to hack into the server. However it's very difficult to create. The reason they have to bypass hackshield is because hackshield detects this kind of stuff. That there is something telling your camera to forcibly move your camera to a certain position (aimbot).
    Do you know how to bypass hackshield? I send you a PM