Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

How to bypass EAC

Hello all! Im new to this forum, but know quite a bit about hacking and modding. I have decided im going to share with you guys a tutorial on how to bypass Easy Anti Cheat, because a certain server was being a douche to me. Sucks to be them now. Anyway, first, you need to have 2 steam accounts to do this. Share the game to your second account and log out of steam. Make sure you have 7dtd pinned to your task bar but closed. When sitting in the log in screen, put in all your information, then right as you log in, as fast as you can go down to 7 days to die and open it and log into the server you want to hack on. If you are fast enough, It won't kick you. It is probably a good idea to have the server you want to play on in your favorites so you can get there fast

Credits: I want to thank ObadiahWales for showing me how to do this, but Im not sure if he is on this forum

Also if you want a fun server to grief this one is called kraken pve
    ip-174.34.129.74
    port-22014

Theyre douchebags. Whatever you do to them, they deserve it
    Last edited by A friendly Turtle; 09-14-2014 at 10:25 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A friendly Turtle For This Useful Post:

BannedByBadminWantRevenge (09-16-2014),Marioparty (09-15-2014)

Thanks
    feel sorry for this ObadiahWales for leeching one of his tricks that will get patch within days thanks to you.
    I have not tried it yet cause its poorly explained and i dont want to risk a ban.
    But i will give you a thanks for the braindamage you have

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A friendly Turtle View Post
    Hello all! Im new to this forum, but know quite a bit about hacking and modding. I have decided im going to share with you guys...

Credits: I want to thank ObadiahWales for showing me how to do this, but Im not sure if he is on this forum
    I like how you open up with supposedly knowing about modding and hacking... and YOU have decided to share this with us... when it's not even an exploit you found yourself.

Those that did find this exploit out didn't post it for the very reason that it'll be fixed, but it was fun being one of the few hackers in servers while It lasted I guess...

Thanks
    Hello all! Im new to this forum, but know quite a bit about hacking and modding. I have decided im going to share with you guys a tutorial on how to bypass Easy Anti Cheat, because a certain server was being a douche to me. Sucks to be them now. Anyway, first, you need to have 2 steam accounts to do this. Share the game to your second account and log out of steam. Make sure you have 7dtd pinned to your task bar but closed. When sitting in the log in screen, put in all your information, then right as you log in, as fast as you can go down to 7 days to die and open it and log into the server you want to hack on. If you are fast enough, It won't kick you. It is probably a good idea to have the server you want to play on in your favorites so you can get there fast

ip-174.34.129.74
    port-22014

Lol this is explained quite poorly. Hope nobody can understand it enough to grief servers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

ip-174.34.129.74
    port-22014

Wow well done! say goodbye to this bypass now fool!

Thanks
    How do you do this on cracked servers, like 3DGAME

Thanks
    Just got banned on that server. Admin totally deserves it and the players do to for defending such a manchild of an admin. All this guy does it ridicule and bitch about newcomers and gets extremely pissed when people say anything that can be counted as constructive criticism in the slightest. Mind you, I totally got banned for hacking, but I started hacking only after his shit admin team mistakenly banned me the first time around and didn't do anything about it for hours until I bypassed EAC to bitch at them about it. They were well aware they fucked up!

Edit 1: A newcomer came onto the server earlier saying that being able to craft 2 sharp stone from 1 small rock was new and peculiar to him. Douchebag admin tells him "Get a fucking job and rent your own server, it's only 20 dollars".<I'm totally giving him more credit than he deserves because he typed this with shit grammar. New guy then tells him to calm down, admin proceeds to call him "arrogant idiotic nerd lollllz".

Final Edit:
    1. Got banned.
    2. Bypassed EAC.
    3. Remembered that I still had 2 full stacks of claim blocks in storage chest.
    4. Proceed to infiltrate my base through secret entrances as per design.
    5. Admin removed all passwords from my shit, which is fine because all it does it take time and make screeching noises.
    6. Dropped all the good GG-end-game shit from my chest so no raiding my defenseless base like bitches for his players.
    Bonus. Left all creative menu-only items like night vision goggles, phones, and nail guns in chest to be looted so said bitches can be accused of hacking.
    7. Proceed to suicide and spawn in 0.0, wrote a big "FUCK U" sign with the 2 stacks of CBs. Proceeded to go on rampage with the rest of the CBs and a whole stack of TNT

Fuck TheKraKen.
    -BannedByBadminGotRevenge
    Last edited by BannedByBadminWantRevenge; 09-17-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Thanks

ip-174.34.129.74
    port-22014

how do i do this? I started it up and pressed the icon on my task bar almost immediately. doesnt work. then i tried waiting for the logging in sign to appear and then press it, but to no avail...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thesupermod123 View Post
    how do i do this? I started it up and pressed the icon on my task bar almost immediately. doesnt work. then i tried waiting for the logging in sign to appear and then press it, but to no avail...
    Its already patched i think.
    Last edited by Marioparty; 09-18-2014 at 01:37 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioparty View Post
    Its already patched i think.
    are you sure o.O

Thanks
    Yeah, it got stealth patched like 2 days after it was posted.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedByBadminWantRevenge View Post
    Yeah, it got stealth patched like 2 days after it was posted.
    That's what happens when you post a bypass publicly...

Thanks
    BannedByBadminWantRevenge, maybe you should learn not to be a disruptive jerk and you wouldn't get banned. I know it's a shocking concept, but it sounds like you deserved it. Maybe grow up and learn to move on.

Thanks
    they can't , they'r to young to move on

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody5555 View Post
    BannedByBadminWantRevenge, maybe you should learn not to be a disruptive jerk and you wouldn't get banned. I know it's a shocking concept, but it sounds like you deserved it. Maybe grow up and learn to move on.
    Reading is hard. /s

If you actually read my entire post, you would know that I never once did I claim to not deserve it. In fact, I even admitted to hacking, which is sure as shit why I deserved the ban. However, I only started hacking when I was mistakenly banned for no reason and no action was taken for a near entire day; I had to make a case for myself somehow, so I did. Also, I started being a disruptive jerk AFTER I got banned; there was no malice, no pvp, no griefing on my part, just straight up cheating AFTER the first ban.. If you don't play on TheKraKen's server, then I don't want to hear it because you don't know how bad the admin is. If you do and you're defending his incoherent, unwarranted, and belligerent verbal assaults on his player-base, then fuck off.
    Last edited by BannedByBadminWantRevenge; 10-01-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast