Thread: sv_pure -1?

Thanks

sv_pure -1?

Iunno, but every server I enter, even if its a OFFICIAL Valve server, all the sv_pure are set at 0, with sv_pure -1 being some random new number I've never knew existed and has the features of the old sv_pure 0 (No restricted files) and all the wallhacks.

Which means, mat hacks work on all sv_pure 0 servers, which in this case is every server.

Anyone heard of this sv_pure -1? New or what or is it just me somehow bypassed checks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by csgoblows View Post
    Iunno, but every server I enter, even if its a OFFICIAL Valve server, all the sv_pure are set at 0, with sv_pure -1 being some random new number I've never knew existed and has the features of the old sv_pure 0 (No restricted files) and all the wallhacks.

Which means, mat hacks work on all sv_pure 0 servers, which in this case is every server.

Anyone heard of this sv_pure -1? New or what or is it just me somehow bypassed checks?

Sv_pure -1 has exited for a long time, what it does is when activated, it forces your game files to use its normal skins and textures ONLY on that SERVER.

So that way it prevents wallhacks and stuff that is undetectable by VAC and other hacking detector add-ons.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D3xSt3rz View Post
    Sv_pure -1 has exited for a long time, what it does is when activated, it forces your game files to use its normal skins and textures ONLY on that SERVER.

So that way it prevents wallhacks and stuff that is undetectable by VAC and other hacking detector add-ons.
    Idk when sv_pure was in the game because back in my day, it was only sv_pure 0-2, and wallhacks only worked on sv_pure 0 while 1 and 2 are the one which force you to play the game with only the original files.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by csgoblows View Post
    Idk when sv_pure was in the game because back in my day, it was only sv_pure 0-2, and wallhacks only worked on sv_pure 0 while 1 and 2 are the one which force you to play the game with only the original files.
    Looks like they added a new one but that forces it hardcore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    -1 - Do not apply any rules or restrict which files the client may load.
    0 - Apply rules in cfg/pure_server_minimal.txt only.
    1 - Apply rules in cfg/pure_server_full.txt and then cfg/pure_server_whitelist.txt.
    2 - Apply rules in cfg/pure_server_full.txt.