Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ITT: Skids discussing the detection status of a hack which is obviously detected. VAC wont ban everyone at the same time, some poeple get banned 3 weeks later when others get banned after only one week.
    @Color close this thread please.
    Over the night of the 1st May we lost one of the most important websites ever created. Godspeed Grooveshark

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quentlor For This Useful Post:

IAmDM (09-23-2014)

Thanks
    So im new to the whole hacking in CSGO. I was the first to post in the other thread saying I got a VAC ban. Technically I did get a VAC ban, but at the time I did not know an over watch ban was also a VAC ban.

I was actually banned due to overwatch, must have played a little too obviously in one of my games...Oh well, to the other accounts.

I am unsure how VAC bans are issued, but surely I would also get a VAC ban like others have gotten for simply running the hack!? Currently I just have an overwatch ban for running the hack (which also comes with a VAC ban on the steam profile, but doesnt display it in game). Leading me to think the hack is still safe and others are either lying, or banned for using older hacks and/other hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trastpl View Post
    Also useing it right now and i was useing it 4:30 EU and i have no bans cuz its clear.

TURBO PLEASE TELL THE MORONS the same cuz hate shit like this, and thats the reason why i use cheats cuz shit like u dont know how to cheat and i need to cheat better than u to rape a freaki one like u who thinks he is the MASTER OF DISASTER in this game and do everythink to win a game whit cheat
    Your stupidity hurts. People are getting detected while doing the things Turbo told people to do so. So the cheat is detectable now, regardless of your argument.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SammySizzle View Post
    So im new to the whole hacking in CSGO. I was the first to post in the other thread saying I got a VAC ban. Technically I did get a VAC ban, but at the time I did not know an over watch ban was also a VAC ban.

I was actually banned due to overwatch, must have played a little too obviously in one of my games...Oh well, to the other accounts.

I am unsure how VAC bans are issued, but surely I would also get a VAC ban like others have gotten for simply running the hack!? Currently I just have an overwatch ban for running the hack (which also comes with a VAC ban on the steam profile, but doesnt display it in game). Leading me to think the hack is still safe and others are either lying, or banned for using older hacks and/other hacks.
    You will sooner or later get a VAC ban. As far as i know Overwatch bans also VAC ban your account. NOT saying its true though.
    Over the night of the 1st May we lost one of the most important websites ever created. Godspeed Grooveshark

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentlor View Post
    You will sooner or later get a VAC ban. As far as i know Overwatch bans also VAC ban your account. NOT saying its true though.
    Overwatch does VAC ban the account, but displays a different message on CSGO home page to what others would get from a straight up VAC ban. My ban is displayed as a cooldown, where as others are displayed as a VAC ban. Leading me to think that the hack is still safe, otherwise my account would display the same message as the others (atleast I think thats how it would be done).

Its still possible for the message to change though, the VAC system could still be catching up.

Well...to the new account and new hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SammySizzle View Post
    Overwatch does VAC ban the account, but displays a different message on CSGO home page to what others would get from a straight up VAC ban. My ban is displayed as a cooldown, where as others are displayed as a VAC ban. Leading me to think that the hack is still safe, otherwise my account would display the same message as the others (atleast I think thats how it would be done).

Its still possible for the message to change though, the VAC system could still be catching up.

Well...to the new account and new hacks
    Well then you will get a VAC ban too, VAC wont ban you right on the spot.

Thanks
    it's undetected?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentlor View Post
    Well then you will get a VAC ban too, VAC wont ban you right on the spot.
    Its been over 48 hours since I got the overwatch ban.

Not sure how fast VAC bans arrive, but I assume they would be issued ASAP to prevent hackers ruining the game for others.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I just used it 1 hour ago, I used it yesterday for like 5 competitive matches and I'M STILL NOT BANNED

EDIT: I've never used the bone esp tho, I always delete the hack after using, I launch it from an usb drive... I always encrypt it over and over and over again... Maybe I'll be banned sooner or later but I'm telling you I'm still not banned.

EDIT: Maybe the bone esp is causing the bans? just as when ppl got banned from activating the bunnyhop feature, turb0z ended up removing it.
    Last edited by michaeljaiwhite; 09-23-2014 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just going to close and move this to reduce the flame, if it works for you great but if it doesn't then boo hoo sucks for you.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123