Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post More Information On VAC Bans (Theory)

Well as a 7 year member of steam and hacking for 7 years on my MAIN account, i have never been caught. Sometimes im a blatant hacker and no matter what, i'm never banned. So i thought to myself could it because i use a USB? The answer is YES. But that's not the only reason. Using a USB means that the exe file could not be found if VAC scans your PC unless you stupidly kept it plugged in when youre not on CSGO.

VAC can scan your PC whilst your playing CSGO. If you're in a game and you get reported by all the opposing team and viewers, possibly your team reports you as well, VAC can scan you live and get you banned during in game and humiliate you. How i know this? I've tested this theory on 3 accounts and seems to show that trend, i've gotten 5 premades (that knew i'm testing this theory) to say in game that i'm hacking etc to get the opposing team to report me and i started to get abnormal kills to death ratio (40-0-1), the opposing team all reported me, few of my premades reported me and few of the viewers (3 viewers, 2 of them was my friend that's in the experiment) also reported me. 5 rounds later i was immediately VAC banned. Not saying this is one of the ways but it happened 3 consecutive times on different PC in different location (my house, my girlfriend's house and my friend's house) to make my theory more reliable instead of using the same computer with the same IP etc.

VAC scans PC and that's for sure. Using programs like SAM (Steam Achievement Manager) will get you VAC ban if you do not delete the file after usage. Once VAC scans your PC and finds that program...BAM! VAC banned.

VAC bans arent delayed. VAC scans are delayed. Lets say you're hacking, when you get a certain number of reports, VAC is going to automatically book you an appointment for when the VAC team will scan your PC. (this could take 1 day - 2 weeks) Logically why would VAC bans be delayed? what's the reason behind it? Why would valve let you hack for another 1 day - 2 weeks? The only possible reason that comes to my head is that VAC BANS ARE NOT DELAYED. It is the VAC team booking you onto their waiting list, presuming the waiting list is the list of computers that are going to be scanned if any available VAC members are free.

In regards to Overwatch, i am testing 3 theories that i will not openly talk about until i'm absolutely sure that this is how the overwatch function works, but for now play like your global elite, use sounds to your advantage, do not follow through walls or making unusual rotates or position to where the enemies are going.
    Last edited by lackelvin; 09-26-2014 at 01:54 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lackelvin For This Useful Post:

griciunas (09-26-2014),oonsuomalainen (09-26-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    no available cheats anyway

Thanks
    When you use a USB, does it matter if the cheat is "detected"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo View Post
    When you use a USB, does it matter if the cheat is "detected"
    yes actually, forgot to mention that, CSGO is constantly scanning every game thats VAC secured. But this is automated. Unlike VAC scans, automated scans are continuously searching for detected hacks which contains these certain hash or a code that the hack possesses (correct me if i'm wrong about the hash/code)

Thanks
    and when have it on USB can help some things like that file name will be "skype.exe or something like that ? and some settings in changed in file ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you smell that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by freeze2233 View Post
    and when have it on USB can help some things like that file name will be "skype.exe or something like that ? and some settings in changed in file ?
    didnt understand that, theres 1 hash changer on this forum where the program change the hash as well as the name at the same time. i currently use his hash changer so i recommend it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    What a good Idea for the Future thanks man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I stored my hack on usb, used hash changer and changed name everytime I used hack last time. I still got vac banned after a week or so. Idk about your theory, I will try again eventually. Peace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by popcornsutton View Post
    I stored my hack on usb, used hash changer and changed name everytime I used hack last time. I still got vac banned after a week or so. Idk about your theory, I will try again eventually. Peace.
    Hmm im sorry to hear that, did you encrypt your hacks? next time encrypt every single file that's hack related or possibly it could be overwatch bans? since overwatch bans are basically vac bans

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sam won't get you banned
    Last edited by gedasgedas98; 09-27-2014 at 01:56 PM.