Thanks

Banning of my other account

Ok, I have been BANNED on my MAIN Account. My ban will be lifted NEVER , And there was no reason WHY i was banned.. I did not BREAK any of this

1. Your relationship with MPGH

1.1. Your use of MPGH’s products, software, services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by MPGH under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and MPGH. “MPGH” refers to the domain MPGH.net and those who legally own the domain and website. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.

1.2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with MPGH, your agreement with MPGH will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the “Universal Terms”.

1.3. Your agreement with MPGH will also include the terms of any Legal Notices applicable to the Services, in addition to the Universal Terms. All of these are referred to below as the “Additional Terms”. Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service.

1.4. The Universal Terms, together with the Additional Terms, form a legally binding agreement between you and MPGH in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the “Terms”.

1.5. If there is any contradiction between what the Additional Terms say and what the Universal Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that Service.

2. Accepting the Terms

2.1. In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.

2.2. You can accept the Terms by:
    (A) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by MPGH in the user interface for any Service; or
    (B) by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that MPGH will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.

2.3. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with MPGH, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.

2.4. Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal Terms for your records.

3. Language of the Terms

3.1. Where MPGH has provided you with a translation of the English language version of the Terms, then you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language versions of the Terms will govern your relationship with MPGH.

3.2. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.

4. Provision of the Services

4.1. You acknowledge and agree that if MPGH should ever fail to provide services that you will contact a customer service representative to resolve the issue.

4.2. You acknowledge and agree that MPGH may terminate your account for any reason.

4.3. You acknowledge and agree that if MPGH disables access to your account or blocks your IP address, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account. Utilizing a proxy, creating another account, or viewing the website as a guest to attempt to circumvent these restrictions is forbidden.

5. Proprietary rights

5.1. You acknowledge and agree that MPGH (or MPGH’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by MPGH and that you shall not disclose such information without MPGH’s prior written consent.

5.2. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with MPGH, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of MPGH’s trade names, trade marks, content, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.

5.3. MPGH acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms in or to any Content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with MPGH you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that MPGH has no obligation to do so on your behalf.

5.4. You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.

5.5. Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by MPGH, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
    5.6. You agree that unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by MPGH, you may not reverse, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with software owned or licensed to you by MPGH.

5.7. MPGH is in NO WAY affiliated nor endorsed with/by ANY other Company or Entity regardless if implied or expressed. All trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Any screenshots or videos appearing on this site are property of their creators and are being shown as fair use.

6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

6.1 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MPGH ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:

(A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;

(B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:

(I) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;

(II) ANY CHANGES WHICH MPGH MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);

(III) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;

(III) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE MPGH WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;

(IV) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;

6.2. THE LIMITATIONS ON MPGH’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH 6.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT MPGH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.

6.3. IN ADDITION, IF YOU ARE A REPRESENTATIVE, RELATED TO, ASSOCIATED WITH THE FOLLOWING GROUPS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY: GAME DEVELOPMENT, GAME PUBLISHING, ANTI-CHEAT, ANTI-HACKING, LAW; UNLESS NOTIFIED IN WIRITING BY MPGH.

This document is subject to change at any time and is subject to modification without notification. This agreement applies to all content on this website, past, current and in the future.
    Hello, now these are some basic new rules I will implement and enforce severely.

1. if its a repetitive post for example "nice hack! or thanks!" or just copying another members post, i will delete it. Also post such as "FIRST POST! HA!" Will be gone and counted as spam.

2. I see a bunch of release threads for the same friggin hack. 1 THREAD that's all you get. any copy-cat threads will be deleted and the poster banned depending on the time difference.

3. SPAMMING a release thread before its approved, will NO LONGER be tolerated, WE KNOW we have to approve things, WE SEE IT. we don't need 15 pms telling us. when we are ONLINE we will approve if it meets the rules.

4.Posting threads in the wrong section, if its something obvious like "Help me!" or "Discussion" Please use the assign section, main section is for Hack/Releases ONLY. not polls, suggestions, etc.
    -Faking virus scans(Perma ban)
    -Any Advertisments(Perma ban)
    -Flaming(3 day ban)
    -Using outside download sources(3 day ban)
    -Bumping old threads 1 week or older(1 day ban)
    -Spamming(1 day ban)
    -Begging for hacks(Warning)(1 day ban)
    -No virus scan(1 day ban)
    -Posting in wrong section(warning, 1 day ban)
    -Post help threads(1 day ban)
    -Posting hack packs without approval(1 day ban)(1+ days ban for second offense).

Combat Armz Clan Advertising Section
    -One thread per clan
    -Same rules as above

Combat Armz Glitching
    -No posting the same glitch numerous times
    -Same rules as above

These rules will be set in place immediately. I hope you all read them. I 'm inclined to change these rules and punishments if things get out of hand. You should count yourselves lucky im not like some of the others mods. They'd perma you for any offense. If any of you have something to add to the list tell me below.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    WHOEVERS CLOSING THE THREADS STOP FUCKER OR YOUR DEAD

HOLD THE FUCK ON MARIO

Thanks
    Read what i wrote on YOURS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariofan901s_backup View Post
    Read what i wrote on YOURS.
    Ok, that makes no sense. Did you advertise or what?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Ok, that makes no sense. Did you advertise or what?
    he deleted post after that, anyways.

i didn't advertise AT All. i just own a hack site. I got banned from mpgh for owning it and all my staff that had accounts on mpgh. Got banned unless they quit my site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariofan901s_backup View Post
    he deleted post after that, anyways.

i didn't advertise AT All. i just own a hack site. I got banned and all my staff that had accounts on mpgh. Got banned unless they quit my site.
    Fuck dude that makes no sense, pm me ok?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hacking site = Rival.