Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
    Nice CS fagboi.
    coming from the biggest fagboi on the internet, not much of a insult
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Oh, so what problems is MPGH experiencing if not slowness that needs immediate application of Xenforo? Please enlighten me.
    I never said we needed to use that fucking board for the second time. And idk what the problems are, I don't run this site. The fact that Dave felt the need to changes boards in the first place indicates there were multiple problems, problems that I'm not aware of because NO ONE IS TELLING ANYONE ANYTHING.

You're NOT ENTITLED TO KNOW HOW THE FORUM UPGRADE IS GOING TO WORK or WHEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. Two people are, the ONLY TWO PEOPLE who contributed, and they haven't asked, not "ALL those people who contributed." The immediate issue of the forum speed was resolved, hence no need to migrate AT THIS TIME. Did we ever say we're migrating by Oct 8? Are you fucking dense or stupid or both?
    You're absolutely correct. I'm not entitled to anything you do. BUT maybe there wouldn't be so much fucking pissed/confused users if you would elaborate on the situation. Show you actually give a shit dude. ALSO, I don't know where you think I said I expected a date for an upgrade, cause I never did.

Who said we're not getting Xenforo you fucknugget, I basically stated it in my last post. Apparently I didn't clarify it in dumbass terms. "People losing money." /facepalm Yeah, you're so sensitive about the billions of people losing money around the world, or the people getting scammed on this site by scammers. Apparently, you don't give a shit about them, hence your lack of participation in those sections. Maybe, just maybe you're just full of shit like I said, and only "care" about people "losing" money because it fits your needs. But don't really give a fuck at all, and out just talking shit for attention, then making a QQ thread for sympathy.
    Way to get off the subject bro. But its a shitty thing when people lose money, but you cant be apart of every situation can you? I'm not full of shit either. I'm apart of this community and when fellow members actually put money towards a cause I would expect the money TO GO TOWARDS THAT CAUSE. How would me caring fit my needs? And what fucking needs are you even talking about? You're claims are irrelevant as shit bro.

How was the money used? Tell me, please. Tell me. Apparently you know what happened to the funds sitting in Liz's account, so please tell me where it went and how we scammed them. Exactly, shut the fuck up. It's like MPGH attracts the people with the lowest common denominator of IQ on the stupidity scale.
    I don't know where it went. But I can tell you it wasn't used for its intent. And thats all that fucking matters. How can you expect me to know what goes on since I'm "Not entitled to know how the forum upgrade is going..."? No one knows anything and thats the main thing that bothers the piss outta me. Try to show everyone that you give a flying fuck and inform the community. Thats all I fucking want and it seems that its asking WAYYYYYYYYYY too much.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

I never said we needed to use that fucking board for the second time. And idk what the problems are, I don't run this site. The fact that Dave felt the need to changes boards in the first place indicates there were multiple problems, problems that I'm not aware of because NO ONE IS TELLING ANYONE ANYTHING.
    First of all it didn't indicate there are multiple problems, it indicated there was a SPEED issue which was resolved without needing to migrate immediately.

So, by your own admission, you have no idea what problems MPGH had, other than the frontpage post saying we need to migrate BECAUSE OF SPEED ISSUES. Which was resolved without migrating, yet you trash talk Dave about not migrating when you have no fucking idea if there are any other problems and he states it WILL CREATE MORE ISSUES? You don't know any of any issues, the MPGH administrator said moving to Xenforo will creature MORE issues, yet you expect it to happen because you want it? Not sure if you have an extra copy of chromosome 21 or just want to bitch and give lip because you got nothing going forward in your life...

You're absolutely correct. I'm not entitled to anything you do. BUT maybe there wouldn't be so much fucking pissed/confused users if you would elaborate on the situation. Show you actually give a shit dude. ALSO, I don't know where you think I said I expected a date for an upgrade, cause I never did.
    There's less than a handful of "pissed/confused" users. Quit pulling shit out of your ass. And why the fuck are you bitching NOW if you didn't expect an upgrade by NOW? We never said it would be immediate. Clearly a hypocrite. Show I give a shit by posting that were working to resolve the speed issues by migrating to Xenforo, the speed issues was resolved, so it wasn't necessary to immediately upgrade when the forum post says we are looking to migrate to FIX THE SPEED ISSUES. How does that even make sense?

Way to get off the subject bro. But its a shitty thing when people lose money, but you cant be apart of every situation can you? I'm not full of shit either. I'm apart of this community and when fellow members actually put money towards a cause I would expect the money TO GO TOWARDS THAT CAUSE. How would me caring fit my needs? And what fucking needs are you even talking about? You're claims are irrelevant as shit bro.
    Here I'll break this down in retard terms: You don't care about the money they spent. You know how I know? Fellow members use money ALL the time towards buying shit on the trading section. They get scammed? What have you done about that? How's this any different, except they weren't scammed? Why does this concern you when nothing else concerns you. Oh, I know, you're full of shit, you don't give a shit about them or their money, and just used it as a scapegoat, because you just want something to bitch at Dave about because you're a QQ little emo bitch. Understand now, stupid?

I don't know where it went. But I can tell you it wasn't used for its intent. And thats all that fucking matters. How can you expect me to know what goes on since I'm "Not entitled to know how the forum upgrade is going..."? No one knows anything and thats the main thing that bothers the piss outta me. Try to show everyone that you give a flying fuck and inform the community. Thats all I fucking want and it seems that its asking WAYYYYYYYYYY too much.
    [/QUOTE]

You don't know where it went, you don't know anything about if its used or not, yet you're making allegations about us spending it on other things without a shred of fucking evidence, and calling us scammers. The nerves of your tiny prepubescent balls. YOU HAVE NO ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EVIDENCE TO BE MAKING AN UNSUBSTANTIATED ACCUSATION. Because sitting in Liz's PayPal so it can be used properly and maximize the year license to the fullest extent isn't used for its intent? Oh wait, you didn't think of that you stupid bitch. Did you?

I don't expect you to know what's going on, because you DONT KNOW SHIT, so I expect you to keep your stupid mouth shut, and let us do our jobs, because we've been running the site, not you. And You're right, saying that we are going to migrate to a different forum isn't caring. Or maybe it's fixing the site's speed issue isn't caring? Or maybe it's running a 10 million post website with 2.5 million users for almost 10 years is nothing. But you wouldn't know anything about that, you only know how to talk shit and suck dick without being able to back up a single thing you said.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Rullez (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    what did I just stumble upon

Ex Middleman

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

Rullez (10-08-2014),WumboKnight (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    what did I just stumble upon
    The searing ass of an OP.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123