Thanks

C# Calling engine functions through assembly

Hi there guys. This is my first post and I'm ashamed to ask for help but I have been struggling with this problem for over 24hours without any results.
    I have a working external C# hack which only reads and writes memory. I wanted to move on to the next step and call engine functions in order to do some new stuff, this is where it all goes to hell.

I have created a class which creates a remote thread to the dayz process and allocates memory and injects some assembly into the stack and calls it. I found some example of how to start up calc through assembly and injected it in order to see if it worked, and it did.

Since my knowledge in assembly is limited, everything in IDA is pretty much unknown to me. I've been trying to read about different instructions, register and common variables but i still have a hard time grasping what i should do in order to call a function.

Is there any kind soul who can give me a example of some assembly code to call any function in the current 0.49 stable patch? I just want to see how it works so i can trace the pointer to the function in IDA and study it.

For some reason i'm missing the pseudo-code plugin which makes it even harder to understand what different functions does.

thank you in advance
    Best regards nilo
    Last edited by niloatlinux; 10-06-2014 at 06:53 PM.