Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    yes i am, im facing your "facts" with common sense. -.- im not heavily biased, i love giulani and romney. just when it comes to bush who screwed us over. and you were trying ot pass off SNL as a real fact, now your trying to recover.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    dude, i said "SNL FUCKING OWNED OBAMA" yeah, i obviously was going for the whole "fact part" besides the fact its SNL a comedy show.

oh btw answer on the who agrees that its not.

-.- fact is, there are tons, tons, of people who actually deserve this award for what they have done, but you have to understand(which i keep pointing out), that obama got nominated 11 days in.

Now, 11 days in. Can't stress this enough, if he won, which he did, you just gave the guy the nobel prize for 11 days in office. Now LOGICALLY that doesn't make sense no matter who you are. I'll admit(again) that i don't like Obama's policies. I'm not talking about that at ALL though, ok? No matter WHAT he did, for 11 days, he won a Nobel peace prize..

Alright. Now answer me this: WHAT did he do in 11 days. Tell me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Biden View Post
    yes i am, im facing your "facts" with common sense. -.- im not heavily biased, i love giulani and romney. just when it comes to bush who screwed us over. and you were trying ot pass off SNL as a real fact, now your trying to recover.
    Personally I think SNL is truer then CNN, NBC, FOX, or whatever other officail news station. Plus its funny.

SNL and the Colbert Report... That's where I get all my factual information about politics

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, i get the gist of what happened on SNL lol, i dunno about actual facts or descriptions lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Colbert Report, and The daily show.

Im not defending him, im not saying there isnt more deserving people out there.....but off the top of your head dont look at Wikipedia or google, but name the last 3 Nobel Prize winners. ill be amazed if you can or any one can, without help. THe fact is no one pays attention when some Guy in Dafur gets it for his work there, but all hell breaks lose wehn Obama wins it. The real problem is not with him winning it, the problem is with the people who dont acknowledge the hardworking people in the peacecorps red army ETC. that we only get amped when something like this happesns which is more of Gossip then anything. That is the true disappointment here.

And your forgetting, not saying this is why he was nominated, but suggesting it. He started the closure of Gitmo and stopped all torturing of prisoners. etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis penispenispenispenispenispenis
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    [IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/ShadowWrath.png[/IMG]
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    True about it bein a publicity thing(probally on both ends). i actually would be a lot more ok with it if he had gotten it NEXT year.

yeah he plans to start it, but like all the other winners, you have to finish it.

-aight i'm contempt, out of this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    he did put it in motion....the entire plan is a step by step thing taking course over the next year...Obama isnt to blame here. if any one its the nobel commitee.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    [IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/ShadowWrath.png[/IMG]
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Biden View Post
    he did put it in motion....the entire plan is a step by step thing taking course over the next year...Obama isnt to blame here. if any one its the nobel commitee.
    well that was kind of my rant, i wouldn't blame obama,(well in my situation i'd refuse it, but w/e). I think i'll stop payin attention to nobel prizes for now on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    yeah, using past arguments shows something.
    Brb, lme warp to the future and bring up some future arguments.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Formation is in set.

GO GO GO

POST POST POST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    LOL
    woooot