Thanks

[H] Personal LoL EUW Account [W] CS:GO

Hai.

I have my League of Legends Main and Smurf.

I am looking to trade my Main for a very amazing CS:GO Account, it gotta be extremely, extremely amazing (top notch).
    Otherwise I am looking to trade my 2nd or 3rd Smurf for a CS:GO Account, doesn't matter what it has as long as it's CS:GO.

The CS:GO Account should have no sort of bans, restrictions, alerts or suspensions, none like these. No VAC-Bans, no Trade-Bans, no Over-watch, no Steam Alerts or whatsoever; a very legit account easier said.

I am way too lazy to state what my Main or Smurf owns, but I will summarize them very sloppy now.
    You can add me on Skype and I can screenshare and show you the account you are interested in.

My Main: Worth $600~$1000+. Diamond III. All Champs. 300+ Skins. 15K+ IP. Tons of amazing Summoner Icons and Ward Skins. Tons of Runes & Rune Pages. Signed up in Beta. EXTREMELY UNIQUE Skins such as Black Alistar, UFO Corki, King Rammus and much more!

My 2nd Smurf: Worth $25~$65. Platinum V. Around 30 Champs. Pretty much no skins at all. Decent Runes & Rune Pages.

My 3rd Smurf: Worth $20~$50. Silver V. Almost all champs. Around 5 Skins. Decent collection of Summoner Icons. Tons of Runes & decent amount of Rune Pages. 800~900+ Wins.

You can contact me via Skype if you'd like.
    Skype-Name: The2Hunters

Thank You.

Thanks
    Bump.

Still looking to trade!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicTank View Post
    Hai.

I have my League of Legends Main and Smurf.

I am looking to trade my Main for a very amazing CS:GO Account, it gotta be extremely, extremely amazing (top notch).
    Otherwise I am looking to trade my 2nd or 3rd Smurf for a CS:GO Account, doesn't matter what it has as long as it's CS:GO.

The CS:GO Account should have no sort of bans, restrictions, alerts or suspensions, none like these. No VAC-Bans, no Trade-Bans, no Over-watch, no Steam Alerts or whatsoever; a very legit account easier said.

I am way too lazy to state what my Main or Smurf owns, but I will summarize them very sloppy now.
    You can add me on Skype and I can screenshare and show you the account you are interested in.

My Main: Worth $600~$1000+. Diamond III. All Champs. 300+ Skins. 15K+ IP. Tons of amazing Summoner Icons and Ward Skins. Tons of Runes & Rune Pages. Signed up in Beta. EXTREMELY UNIQUE Skins such as Black Alistar, UFO Corki, King Rammus and much more!

My 2nd Smurf: Worth $25~$65. Platinum V. Around 30 Champs. Pretty much no skins at all. Decent Runes & Rune Pages.

My 3rd Smurf: Worth $20~$50. Silver V. Almost all champs. Around 5 Skins. Decent collection of Summoner Icons. Tons of Runes & decent amount of Rune Pages. 800~900+ Wins.

You can contact me via Skype if you'd like.
    Skype-Name: The2Hunters

Thank You.
    Post screenshots

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceNDice View Post
    Post screenshots
    Okay. I took a few screenshots now. I can't edit the thread though. But that doesn't matter a lot I guess.

To clarify the screenshots: Only the first 3 screenshots is on my main. The screenshot after that is my 2nd Smurf. The rest of the screenshots is my 3rd Smurf.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    xjGHc02.png  

jgzmSIG.png  

REYsxQ8.png  

6o0jSJl.png  

3Jrq0Eb.png  

AeWTMGv.png  

wfYiAur.png  

pBXwu5S.png  

gJyBGGl.png  

em0PZMK.png  

Last edited by ToxicTank; 10-14-2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: To clarify which screenshots belong to which of my accounts.

Thanks
    Bump.

Still looking to trade!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well i have 2 accounts with Cs:Go but none of them has amazing stuff on it (sadly im only interested in your main :P) but 1 of them has about 100 games if your interested add me in skype btw the one im talking about atm has 2 vac bans one in MW3 and one in cs1.6 (can still be used for cs:go): destory1507
    The other one basicly only has cs:go with some achievements ^^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynkk View Post
    Well i have 2 accounts with Cs:Go but none of them has amazing stuff on it (sadly im only interested in your main :P) but 1 of them has about 100 games if your interested add me in skype btw the one im talking about atm has 2 vac bans one in MW3 and one in cs1.6 (can still be used for cs:go): destory1507
    The other one basicly only has cs:go with some achievements ^^
    Hmm, well. Doesn't sound satisfying, but I added you anyway.

Bump, as usual.

Still looking to trade!

Thanks
    Bump.

Still looking to trade!