Cold
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Hey @Liz u can help me for edit my post thanks very much
    Code:
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑  

YOU MUST BE REGISTERED IN THE FORUM IF YOU WANT TO BUY MY SERVICE. Leave feedback to me after Leveling support now for Blade and soul IMPORTANT NOTICE
    Buying currency in the game has some risks that can result in a possible account suspension or termination as illegal or illegally obtained gold leveling is used.
    SCROLL EXP FOR CHARACTER UP LEVEL FASTER You must have Scroll EXP 200 % in your inventory ANY SERVER! DISCOUNT If you buy two orders or more -3$ discount for each character How is the leveling done The leveling is done completely by hand, no third-party programs involved in leveling your character to your desired level How long will take to deliver the account? I work about 15-16 hours a day (Dont worry) 1 Day Delivery Fast Once leveling has started You will receive an update once every 24 hours. (In your email or skype) You will receive a final update when the order is complete. It has support for other games? Sure, send me a PM or add skype for more information. What should I have in my account? You must have the set of guild exp and if you want to upload a build photos can send it to me via Skype. Payment method? You have to keep in mind that you must first make the payment to proceed to Leveling (Paypal) You must pay the comission please read. If you add to skype me give more accurate information than you want to ask. Skill build your character box tickets etc. Have more questions or suggestions please comment. SOCIAL MEDIA
    Last edited by DOP3BOOST; 03-02-2016 at 02:27 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Done .

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

DOP3BOOST (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Daily bump@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Daily bump@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    How much is lvl 24(20 chars) x4 with the discount?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ewan1230 View Post
    How much is lvl 24(20 chars) x4 with the discount?
    Hello is 15 USD add my on skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    15 USD per acc?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ewan1230 View Post
    15 USD per acc?
    4 Accounts= Discount 15 usd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    hello @Liz you can edit my post please

Code:
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑  

YOU MUST BE REGISTERED IN THE FORUM IF YOU WANT TO BUY MY SERVICE. Leave feedback to me after If you can not see the images, please read. Power leveling ANY Server is 27$ 1-90 FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ACCOUNTS X20 CHARACTERS LVL 24 PRICE IS 80$ USD DELIVERY IN 3 DAYS 72HS IMPORTANT NOTICE
    Buying currency in the game has some risks that can result in a possible account suspension or termination as illegal or illegally obtained gold leveling is used.
    SCROLL EXP FOR CHARACTER UP LEVEL FASTER You must have Scroll EXP 200 % in your inventory ANY SERVER! DISCOUNT If you buy two orders or more -3$ discount for each character How is the leveling done The leveling is done completely by hand, no third-party programs involved in leveling your character to your desired level How long will take to deliver the account? I work about 15-16 hours a day (Dont worry) 1 Day Delivery Fast Once leveling has started You will receive an update once every 24 hours. (In your email or skype) You will receive a final update when the order is complete. It has support for other games? Sure, send me a PM or add skype for more information. What should I have in my account? You must have the set of guild exp and if you want to upload a build photos can send it to me via Skype. Payment method? You have to keep in mind that you must first make the payment to proceed to Leveling (Paypal) You must pay the comission please read. If you add to skype me give more accurate information than you want to ask. Skill build your character box tickets etc. Have more questions or suggestions please comment. SOCIAL MEDIA

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Done .

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Done .
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Taking orders again. $

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Taking orders again. $

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    hello @Liz you can edit my post please

Code:
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑  

NA EU AND SEA SERVICE Power leveling 1-93 : 7$ APPLE ACCOUNT FARM : 20$ 20X lvl24 Characters [IMG]https://********/skype_1.svg[/IMG] IMPORTANT NOTICE
    SCROLL EXP FOR CHARACTER UP LEVEL FASTER You must have Scroll EXP 200 % in your inventory ANY SERVER! How is the leveling done The leveling is done completely by hand, no third-party programs involved in leveling your character to your desired level How long will take to deliver the account? Delivered 10 hours (Dont worry) ★ 1 Day Delivery Fast Once leveling has started You will receive an update once every 24 hours. (In your email or skype) You will receive a final update when the order is complete. It has support for other games? Sure, send me a PM or add skype for more information. What should I have in my account? You must have the set of guild exp and if you want to upload a build photos can send it to me via Skype. Payment method? You have to keep in mind that you must first make the payment to proceed to Leveling (Paypal) You must pay the comission please read. If you add to skype me give more accurate information than you want to ask. Skill build your character box tickets etc. Have more questions or suggestions please comment. SOCIAL MEDIA
    Last edited by DOP3BOOST; 08-05-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567