Thanks

First time doing Amazon Refunding....

So I just ordered for next day shipping (SHIPPING US), (Which I wanted to ask, if I do next day shipping, do they require a signature)...

When received, that night, i will be calling with my own method i thought of (hopefully it works). Now if any experienced people would want to hear my method and could give an honest opinion about it and if it would work... that would be great

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mattymillz View Post
    So I just ordered for next day shipping (SHIPPING US), (Which I wanted to ask, if I do next day shipping, do they require a signature)...

When received, that night, i will be calling with my own method i thought of (hopefully it works). Now if any experienced people would want to hear my method and could give an honest opinion about it and if it would work... that would be great
    Depends on the item/total for signature. Shipping speed has nothing to do with it
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    Its about $600 in items

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Also depends on where you live, I've noticed apartments or dorms getting alot of signatures, compared to houses=none
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    I received an e-mail saying my items shipped, then 3 hours later i got an email saying my account is suspended.. i have to verify the card that was used...

Well, my account just got locked so they can verify by fax... anyway around this ?

Thanks
    LOL, i guess someone found out

Thanks
    I received an e-mail saying my items shipped, then 3 hours later i got an email saying my account is suspended.. i have to verify the card that was used...

Well, my account just got locked so they can verify by fax... anyway around this ?
    I would just ban you from the Amazon, it's so pathetic.And well gl with verifying your acc
    Last edited by pLaZma1337; 11-08-2014 at 03:52 AM.

Thanks

probly got banned because your cards billing address is different from what you enetered in amazon