Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

What hacks are currently working with the EAC?

Title.

Imma tell you my unlucky story with Robocraft. So, I started playing on Sunday, and today, only 4 days later, I reached T-9, at level 37. Was searching the web to see if I could increase my pFLOPS with some hacks, since I need LOTS to do decent robots. Stumbled on a video with the WPE hack, and for my surprise it was patched yesterday. If only I had searched a few days back and not spent 10 bucks to buy Premium ;_;..
    Just a little insight on me for you guys.

So, what hacks are currently working now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeToilet For This Useful Post:

bfnfghfh (03-04-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    None. i think...
    Im looking for some too
    I Hope someone could Un-Patch WPE cuz i just Found out about this program today and its awesome.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to edo2220 For This Useful Post:

bfnfghfh (03-04-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    none, none at all are working till people find a way to go around it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rex5514 For This Useful Post:

bfnfghfh (03-04-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rex5514 View Post
    none, none at all are working till people find a way to go around it
    Hope someone does.
    I have the expertise of hacking equal to that of a duck, But if i can be of any help to someone let me know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If I were you I wouldn't even play the game until EAC is removed. EAC hides processes, modifies your OS's kernel, and uploads data about your computer, which will include screenshots, your IP, computer specs, HWID, and more, all publicly. They basically record everything you do. Also anyone who plays the game can randomly be kicked without even having cheats because they increased the power of server side detection.

No hacks work for Robocraft as of now, there may be people working on some, but you'd better just not play for now. One version of EAC would actually take pictures from your webcam if you had one. The feature was removed because that's highly illegal.. some cheatshield you have there freejam.
    -Sarah

9. The Following User Says Thank You to notshoe For This Useful Post:

moot_ (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by notshoe View Post
    If I were you I wouldn't even play the game until EAC is removed. EAC hides processes, modifies your OS's kernel, and uploads data about your computer, which will include screenshots, your IP, computer specs, HWID, and more, all publicly. They basically record everything you do. Also anyone who plays the game can randomly be kicked without even having cheats because they increased the power of server side detection.

No hacks work for Robocraft as of now, there may be people working on some, but you'd better just not play for now. One version of EAC would actually take pictures from your webcam if you had one. The feature was removed because that's highly illegal.. some cheatshield you have there freejam.
    Well that sucks. Didn't know EAC was like that at all. Thought it was only another anti-cheat software. Thanks for the heads up, though I really want to play since I've bought Premium :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This is a quote directly from a post in the forum regarding the new EAC cheatshield on the robocraft forums.

"I would like the premium time to not count down until I can get assurance of compliance with European data protection laws and company Privacy Policy on keeping user data private (not putting it on public, non-encrypted websites without login).
    If that is not possible, I will request a refund.

I would also like a company registration number and address for FreeJam, so I know in what country to contact the authorities."

This guy is also concerned about invasion of his privacy, so he;s asking for freejam to refund him.
    -Sarah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    This is a quote directly from a post in the forum regarding the new EAC cheatshield on the robocraft forums.

"I would like the premium time to not count down until I can get assurance of compliance with European data protection laws and company Privacy Policy on keeping user data private (not putting it on public, non-encrypted websites without login).
    If that is not possible, I will request a refund.

I would also like a company registration number and address for FreeJam, so I know in what country to contact the authorities."

This guy is also concerned about invasion of his privacy, so he;s asking for freejam to refund him.
    That's really smart. Can you link me to the post? Via PM or something? I would really appreciate it.

All I'm seeing is a bunch of people having problems with the game crashing and not being able to login with the latest update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by LeToilet View Post
    That's really smart. Can you link me to the post? Via PM or something? I would really appreciate it.

All I'm seeing is a bunch of people having problems with the game crashing and not being able to login with the latest update.
    I put it on your visitor messages page.
    -Sarah

14. The Following User Says Thank You to notshoe For This Useful Post:

LeToilet (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I put it on your visitor messages page.
    Thank you mam!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    All hacks working only for me
    Im the last cheater of robocraft, WAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeo View Post
    All hacks working only for me
    Im the last cheater of robocraft, WAHAHAHAHA
    the hacks didnt get patched anyway dude something else change..of course you can still hack -.- i can still hack but i am not going to release how.. because when we releasing they patching! and i dont want to spend my time figuring out ways all the time only for some kids to play with hacks and you should do the same if you are saying the truth! atleast for NOW!!!
    Last edited by TimeTraveler1; 11-06-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    if no one finds a way around EAC, i fear this section will die, much like unturned and dayZ

Thanks

If you explained what EAC was to someone, they'd think it was a virus; not an anti-cheat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by rex5514 View Post
    if no one finds a way around EAC, i fear this section will die, much like unturned and dayZ
    Well if you guys cant even bypass an anti- cheat like this one, its for the best!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast