Thanks

EAC does not check AssemblyCSharp.dll if it doe not exist

Well this probably could help one if finding solutions to bypass EAC.

Try to completely delete AssemblyCSharp.dll - see you passed through Roboshield loader, no pedobear appeared. Obviously game client is broken without this dll - so you see black screen with Robocraft mouse. How could this be usefull ?

Well the most obvious way is to exclude AssemblyCSharp.dll from the launch sequence, and rework launcher to use some AssemblyCSharpModified.dll.
    I cant properly decompile Robocraft.exe loader not RobocraftClient.exe game client.

If one could successfully mess around this - this probably will be solution to EAC.

Funny that i only used NoSnow and No Camera Shake part of hacking for having comfortable and fairplay game, rushing hackers on my hard2kill blimp and reporting each one firerate and etc hacker.
    But now, game fps is dropped due to snow again and camera shake brings me headache again. Its better to play against hackers, than not playing at all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NoSnowPls For This Useful Post:

Marynboy (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSnowPls View Post
    Well this probably could help one if finding solutions to bypass EAC.

Try to completely delete AssemblyCSharp.dll - see you passed through Roboshield loader, no pedobear appeared. Obviously game client is broken without this dll - so you see black screen with Robocraft mouse. How could this be usefull ?

Well the most obvious way is to exclude AssemblyCSharp.dll from the launch sequence, and rework launcher to use some AssemblyCSharpModified.dll.
    I cant properly decompile Robocraft.exe loader not RobocraftClient.exe game client.

If one could successfully mess around this - this probably will be solution to EAC.

Funny that i only used NoSnow and No Camera Shake part of hacking for having comfortable and fairplay game, rushing hackers on my hard2kill blimp and reporting each one firerate and etc hacker.
    But now, game fps is dropped due to snow again and camera shake brings me headache again. Its better to play against hackers, than not playing at all.
    Maybe there are some checks in AssemblyCSharp.dll

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moot_ For This Useful Post:

Marynboy (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Haven't tried it, but if you rename the dll so EAC don't check it, then make the Robocraft Client load the renamed dll, it could work?
    Instead of decompilling, try using a Hex Editor, see whether you can find a reference to that dll in plain text.

For the best, if someone managed to directly hack EAC so it doesn't check this file... xD
    Last edited by Estecka; 11-08-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSnowPls View Post
    I completely agree with everything you've said, it seems that a guy could find a way around the EAC (which are tried by another user ), but the doubts and make fun ..... have angered ( and rightly so) .

I really miss this game and I thank all the hackers who are working hard to be able to restore freedom .

( i'm italian)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    You guys have to find a way starting their so called "Roboshield" manually, if you are starting/booting the game via "RobocraftClient.exe".
    That is the only process which can be found on CE, WPE, etc.
    But starting *Client.exe will result into a not fully covering guard mode, ergo, EAC won't start automatically.

Try it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
    You guys have to find a way starting their so called "Roboshield" manually, if you are starting/booting the game via "RobocraftClient.exe".
    That is the only process which can be found on CE, WPE, etc.
    But starting *Client.exe will result into a not fully covering guard mode, ergo, EAC won't start automatically.

Try it.
    I can get it to start without the EAC starting first, but the problem is that when I go to log in, it wants to start the roboshield and it can't, so I have to restart the game normally

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    We cant really decompile and change the RC client (because Unity engine), but we could try it with EAC / Robocraft.exe.

And it would be helpful to download EAC an get some information how it works.

I mean, we can't bypass something if we don't know how it works.

Thanks
    Well yes, we can just try modifying client so it need no more connection to roboshield. But the next case we face is that freejam probably check some EAC generted tokens serverside and could refuse to cooperate with game client without tokens. I've seen much of 'token' and kinda player ID stuff in AssemblyCSharp and EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll and EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll which are in the same folder. These are not dlls of EAC, these are dll that cooperate with EAC.

You can even remove that EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll and see that game client loaded successfully and even press login and see that it is joining robocraft, and then like in a parallel process this pedobear occur and while it flashes - the game still going with it's connection. Finally it closes in time equal to the time of pedobear flashscreen - so yes damn pedobear closes our game.

Thanks
    Another thought came to me. Well in perfect for game developer case this EAC gives them some compiler so they can encrypt the file signatures into EAC well encrypted data. But i have common feeling that all this protection is implemented as lame as most game developing related stuff. Meaning that it is some Robocraft dll cooperates with EAC with API or dll call, supplying it with instructions and file signatures. Which must lead us directly to that place where these instructions described - and just change it to roughly:
    'Hi do not check anything, i dont have files. Well, ok check this ok.txt file if you want and get out, thank you'.