Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

how to get a War rock acc from someone else

OK this REALLY WORKS and it isnt a hack or a cheat. I stole a level 16 account from this idiot and i changed the password and email on him.
    Just follow these step by step instructions, and then your on your way to becoming a successful scammer!!!

1. make a account called staff49 (the numbers dont matter but make sure to have the "staff" part in there).

2. After making the account, make a game on war rock and wait for someone to join that is a pretty high level, a member(optional), and really stupid.

3. tell him "hello i am war rock staff, and i have a small servey for you to take"
    then he should say something like "cool!!!" or "awsome!!!!" (those poor suckers!!)

4. then ask them "do you like the new berettas?"
    if he says no then ask why. (you gotta try to sound officail so no missspelld words lol

5. then ask him " Do you like the new map Nerbil?"
    once again if he says no then ask why not.

6.then finally ask him "and one more question, is there anything at all you would change about war rock?" if he says yes ask him what.

7. then tell him " now before you go for taking this servey you get a free 1 year gold premium membership from War rock personel to you" he sould be totally shocked at this. Then just reel him in!

8. then say "however, they dont give me acess to accounts infomation, sorry it is just the rules, and this is also a test to see if war rock players trust war rock staff." then they should be wondering " what do i need to do to get that membership. PS if they are already a member just tell them that it will be extended for 1 year.

9. then sya "i am sorry but i am afraid i will need just a little bit of account membership. Do you trust me?" if they say "yes i trust you" DAMN THEY ARE STUPID, if they say "no i dont trust you" DAMN THEY ARE SMART.

10. if they say they trust you then tell them " i need your username, password, and only 1 recovery question, that way you can still change your password." put you see, if you have 1 recovery you can change the password and e-mail! just keep clicking it until the question shows up that they told you.

11. If you get the infomation tell them" it will take 24 hours to do so dont log on for a full day. can you please log off now so you can start getting it?" as soon as they log off go to war rock.net and change their password and e-mail adress.

Then you have there account.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Please tell me if this helped you by giving me a pm or posting on this thread.

SEE YA!!!!!

PS: Before you start doubting my idea that i busted my ass for try it dammit!!!!! if you need a scamming account with a nickname that says "staff" i got one it is just a level 1 any way. so try it! Right away Dammit!! now get off your ass and try it!!! Stop Reading this try it. Fine put a post on this then try my damn idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by micah344; 05-31-2007 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks
    this wont work..

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    obviously it wont work

its like a 1 in 100 chance lol

but good idea

although i wouldnt try it

they'll log onto their name and change hte password

Thanks
    lol, kinda weak but whatever, yea i never metioned it befor but im also a master scammer XD. i have allways done this in MMORPGs to steal accounts and gain items gold ect ect ect.

Ive come up with some pretty far out stuff.

if you wanna take it a step further, make a fake website, were they have to enter there acct info. to "log in" or "register" and the login fields really just send the pass and name ect. to a set e-mail. try and do it that way, type eveything out that your trying to explain on the fake site, and all u gotta do is just say hey, "u want a free year of warrock gold? Go to this site and fill out the info and take the poll and u will recieve blh blah blah"

thats how i would do it...

Thanks
    No One Will But It!

Thanks

It works trust me

i got quite a few accounts by this, it is the matter of finding someone who beleives it and most do, if you make it convincing. BTW i saw someone using my methood on war rock today if you see me my scamming account is staff58 and my real lvl 9 account is beatdown and my stolen level 16 account is mattster

hope to see ya soon!!!!

ps if i try to scam you just tell me that you read this on my thread .

Thanks

try it what do you have to loose

All you need is good people skills and a lot of balls for it to work all ya need is to scam one account then it is smooth sailing.

I LIKE MONKEYS!!!!!

no!!!!!!! They are getting shot!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    -.-' this scam is for lazy little "things" that cant lvl up...by the time u actually would get an account ur would be lvl 23...not to meantion that not only is it really long, but its also "painful" since ur all day in a rm and that most ppl by now know that ppl with that name are scammers...

Thanks

just trust me

this takes about 10-15 minutes to complete and is very effective all you gotta do is butter 'em up and go in for the kill. it is easy,well maybe one or 2 might get away but most of them fall for it.

quit doubting me and listen to my damn good idea!!!

Thanks
    lmfao do this on rs. go on your rs account with your freind, and shout out, GIVING AWAY MY LVL 99 ACCOUNT FOR FREE, FOLLOW ME. take the sucker
    and your mate to a secret place where no-one is. say, this is a trust test, you must give me some items, and the person who gives the better items wins. trade your mate and just tick the trade (although he hasnt gave anything) and say he gave me 50000 gp. say it must be more to the sucker or you will lose. if he gives u something (most of the time they do) just leg it and u have some items :P
    rep plz lol

Thanks
    this isnt about runescape this is about my scam that i busted my ass for and everyone thinks it wont work. Screw Runescape for now!!! Stay on topic!!!!!

Thanks
    my tut owns you.

Thanks
    WTF stay on topic i bet you havent even tried it yet. damn you!!!

Feel free to wright a post then try it. But stay on topic dammit!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    1: dont tell me what to do
    2: i bet no one will try your "tutorial" because its to shit.

Thanks
    it isnt a "totorial" it is a guide. this is one big god damn difference. So shut your big fat god damn ass up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast